003. OCEAN EYES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

❛ those   words haunted her possibly    due to the meaning     behind them,   yet one   look into those ocean eyes      was enough to drown in any 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 ❜

❛ those words haunted her possibly
   due to the meaning     behind them,
yet one look into those ocean eyes
was enough to drown in any 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 ❜

❛ those   words haunted her possibly    due to the meaning     behind them,   yet one   look into those ocean eyes      was enough to drown in any 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 ❜

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝔄urora Stark knew how to fight. It was a skill her father insisted that she had. He never cared if she had the brains — which she had, or the looks — which she . . . very much had, or the tongue to speak five different languages —he had no clue how she had that, probably pepper's doing— the skill to fight was always at the top of the list for him.

The skill didn't exactly stem from Tony being an overprotective father even though he was practically known to be extremely protective, it was more rooted on the possibility of his daughter being in trouble and him not being around to help her.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that Tony's fears always revolved around the future, especially now after the fiasco of being kidnapped his fear intensified. It wasn't the fear of being injured and tortured, no, instead he was terrified of leaving his daughter without a father. Petrified of what would become of his little girl. So, he took extra security measures to ensure it wouldn't happen, mostly after seeing how horrible she looked after three months of not seeing her.

He never wanted to see his daughter so . . . heartbroken ever again.

With his fear revolving on different possibilities of him not being present when she was in trouble, considering his daughter is part god and required to attend a summer camp for that said part of her, he enlisted her in different martial arts classes to ensure she was capable of taking care of herself.