043. APHRODITES FAVORITE

TRIGGER WARNING: suicide, if you are not comfortable please click off! You matter!! So does your mental health!!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆

❛ I wanted to claw out my heartand show the gods how woundedit was, maybe then they'd understand ❜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❛ I wanted to claw out my heart
and show the gods
how wounded
it was, maybe then
they'd understand ❜

                         𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄, Aurora wanted to curl up in a ball and cry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                         𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄, Aurora wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. She wanted to water and enrich the soil below her with her tears so much so, she'd put la llorona to shame. No drought would ever happen where her tears fell, instead thousands of raindrops took its place with many left to wonder just how much was too much.

To Aurora, no tears were enough for the pain she was feeling and the sight she was seeing. Overflow the world with tears and she'd still have more to shed.

She was clutching the wound on her stomach as blood began to coat her already bloodied lips as tears gathered in her eyes, she didn't know what hurt worse being stabbed through the stomach with an injury already healing where the blade now rested or realizing just who stood at the other end of the blade inflicting lethal damage.

                         Aurora tried to gasp but the taste of iron was all too overwhelming, "N—Nat. N . . . N—No."

                         Maybe she was in denial, I mean, her sister did try to kill her before. But in Auroras heart even as she looked at her sisters face, memories of the past invaded her mind. Who would've thought years of love and warmth they spread to one another lead to this.

                         Natalie looked like she was in pain too, "You are absolutely predictable, sis. You almost carried the sky twice despite almost dying the first time. We knew you wouldn't carry it for Luke," she scoffed. "By the gods, you wouldn't. But Luke told me about your protector, something you didn't confide in me about."

𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ― percy jacksonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें