024. PRINCESS ANDROMEDA

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,
𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂

❛ she was once                 beautiful,    but her expression was    terror

    but her expression was    terror.❜

                         𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀, 𝕬urora Stark was her fathers daughter

                         𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀, 𝕬urora Stark was her fathers daughter . . . and it didn't take a fool to notice. Her sarcastic and witty tongue were quick with remarks, all too familiar to her own father . . . A tale-tall sign that they shared the same ichor in their veins, and with how similar they were it would never take an outsider to dare cut their flesh to see if they bled the same color and cried the same tears for their similarities were much too alike for any bloodshed.

                         But do not misunderstand, while the infamous father/daughter duo displayed an uncharacteristic amount of similitude . . . They do indeed differ in their thoughts about the future.

Where Tony fears it, Aurora disregards it.

( seeing as this was coming from a man who was kidnapped, I don't think anyone could blame him. Especially when he vowed to never leave this earth if Aurora was still on it. )

                         His daughter, however, was a different story.

                         While being a part of a world where death was the shadow that followed you throughout the day, Aurora Stark thought that the future was an encompassing luxury—one people like her were rarely able to find.

                         She liked to compare it to a seam on fabric, really, how if one string came undone the entire fabric would dismantle and turn into nothing.