034. AURORA RIDES A PONY

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒚

❛ suspicions cloud the mind
     my love,            believe me ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘, 𝕬urora wanted to curse at the gods ( more than she already wanted to ) at their predicament

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘, 𝕬urora wanted to curse at the gods ( more than she already wanted to ) at their predicament. She was moments away from a TKO from her battered and bruised body, They were completely surrounded by monsters mere moments away from either ripping them to shred or devouring them ( they'd likely do both ) and Nate was stirring within her almost as if he were on standby in case he needed to get a bit messy.

                         And by messy Aurora means turn everybody and everything that so much as looked at her wrong into nothing but dust.

                         Safe to say, she knew how he worked.

                         Blood was now dripping down her forearm from where bear claws were digging into her flesh, yet no tugging from her offender would ever let up their grip.

                         This only made Nate stir even more.

                         "One on one," Percy challenged Luke. "What are you afraid of?"

                         Luke curled his lip. The soldiers who were about to kill them hesitated, waiting for his order. Before he could say anything, Agrius, the bear-man, burst onto the deck leading a flying horse. It was the first pure-black pegasus Aurora had ever seen, with wings like a giant raven. The pegasus mare bucked and whinnied like he wanted nothing to do with the fight before him. She couldn't really say she blamed him.

                         "Sir!" Agrius called, dodging a pegasus hoof. "Your steed is ready!"

                         Luke kept his eyes on Percy. "I told you last summer, Percy," he said. "You can't bait me into a fight."