Chapter 20

"So all in all, you are on the good team but no one except me knows this. And now the RAW, MOSSAD and Bakhtiyar are after us."

"Precisely," Nakul said, proud of the fact that he had managed to tell something so complicated.

"But why is the MOSSAD after us?"

"They are RAW's biggest ally and they have conducted many missions with RAW. And after all, an Israeli person is now involved in this case" he said looking directly at Rachel.

"How did you know?" Rachel asked, surprised.

"I told you, observation skills," Nakul said, pointing at a corner of her passport that was coming slightly out of her purse.

"But why are we going to India now?" Rachel asked after patting Nakul on the back

"Because guess what, Bakhtiyar has an attack planned in Mumbai."

"How?"

"Through the water. I suspect they will arrive on a boat but I am not sure of their intention."

"Unbelievable." Said Rachel while throwing her hands up in frustration as the flight landed in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport.

—x—

"A terror attack is bound to take place in Mumbai today. I've called my team here immediately. Most probably, the terrorists will come through the water." Bipin spoke as he was briefing the Defence Minister. "I need our best teams on the coast today."

—x—

Nakul had already dropped off Rachel at a suite in one of the hotel rooms and was waiting at the coast, looking at the sea when the whole police force, elite armed forces, Bipin and the Four came there.

Strict orders from Bipin told the rest of the people to stand behind and Bipin walked over and stood beside Nakul.

"Here to catch the bad guys, huh?" Nakul asked, his sight still fixed on the sea.

"Well, someone anonymous tipped us off" Bipin answered

"Why did you trust me after all this?"

"I raised you as an Agent, Nakul. If there is someone I know who won't turn against his nation for some green notes it's you Five."

"I suspect one of us has proved you wrong-" Nakul was cut short by Zoya and Pranav leaping on Nakul from behind.

"Hold yourself, Agents," Bipin said in his stern tone. "Nakul is still a rogue. And because of the crisis at hand, " he said pointing at the sea "We have agreed to ignore the rogue situation and address this issue first." This sentence was greeted by loud applause from everyone. "However," Bipin continued "Nakul will have to turn himself in after this crisis has been averted." To which Nakul nodded and there were loud murmurs from the crowd of armed forces.

As the people turned their sight to the sea again, Bipin winked at Nakul and put his sunglasses back on as Nakul gave him a slight nod.

That's when a police inspector came running down and started panting.

"What happened, Patil?" Bipin spoke

"Shots - exchanged - Raj Mahal Suite," he said as he continued to pant "Kidnap" was his last word before he placed his hands on his knees and began to catch some breath.

"Who?" Said Nakul grabbing Patil's shoulders

"Rachel Cohen"