"Oh, it's so romantic ! It's always great to hear that people found their soulmates." Amy said grinning. She couldn't help, but quickly looked at Kaldrick. She then sighed remembering that spite of all the shit he put her through, she was still madly in love with him. She could do nothing about it. She tried to forget him. She tried to ignore the strong feelings she was feeling for him. She was tired of all the emotions he was always causing to her heart. Yes, she was deep in love and couldn't change it. 

Kalvin noticed it, but said nothing. After all, it was their business and not his. He already had to take care of a lot by his side, he didn't need to add his brother crazy love story to it. But he felt bad for Amy though. She was a good girl who his brother unfortunately bewitched with his charm. He knew she still loved him. He knew her feelings never went away. He couldn't help, but wondering what was his brother's feelings for her though. Even if Kaldrick had never admitted it, Kalvin knew his brother was in love also. He shook his head feeling the headache coming. Love is so damn complicated.

"Yeah, Bryan and I found each other, but it wasn't that easy. We went through a lot before to be able to date." She said waking up their curiosity.

"Like what ? " Sancy asked raising her eyebrow, "We never heard that part before."

"Well, it's another story for another day because we have to go." She said checking the time of her Michael Kors silver watch.

Kalia nodded her head, "True, the BBQ is starting in twenty-five minutes. Well, as usual we're going to  be late." 

"Well, since you're with the birthday boy, you can all be late, no problem." Kalvin said smiling. 

.

.

.

(2:05 p.m)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALVIN ! " His family shouted when they made their entry in their aunt May's garden.

Kalvin grinned, "Thanks everybody. I'm glad to see all of yall. Love you ! "

"Love you too ! " They all said back in unison.

For the first thirty minutes, Kalvin introduced Cora, her sister, mother and the twins to his family. And Kaldrick introduced Amy and Mikayla. The Ryans family was huge ! A lot of aunts, a lot of uncles, grandmothers, grandfathers, grandaunts, granduncles and much more of cousins. Fortunately aunt May's house was a mansion, so everybody can move without bothering the other.

May Ryans Dulkelman was a beautiful African-American woman of forty-five years old with short black hair, brown eyes, full lips and a body with amazing and unique curves. For society, she is considered as a plus-size woman, but for her, she was simply an incredible, classic and independent black woman. She was once married with an old white man, Mr.Dulkelman, who died three years ago. He was older than her, but they connected so much intellectually. They truly loved each other. Since they hadn't children and she was the love of his life, she inherited everything he worked hard for during all his life. It was a bit too much for just her, so she shared with her family and gave some to charitable foundations. May hadn't been with another man, but it was not like she needed one to continue to live anyways. She was perfectly fine with herself.