Chapter 11 - I just think this isn't going to work.

I was walking slowly through a forest while wearing a long, long dress and a veil on my head. I wasn't sure where I was, but I kept going straight ahead. In my hand was a bouquet.

After a few seconds, I come across a crowd sitting on chairs staring at me as I approached.

Was it my wedding?

I walked up to the priest and to my supposed fiancé who was on his back wearing a black suit. As soon as I turned to him, he did too. IT WAS JIMIN. He smiled without stopping as he looked at me and started to cry of joy.

- We are gathered here today, to celebrate the union of Park Jimin and Emily Williams. - we continued facing each other and Jimin took my hands.- Now repeat after me, Emily, you go first. I Emily ...

-I Emily ...- I repeated looking at Jimin's face that lit up while I spoke.

- Take you, Jimin ...

- Take you, Brian ...- I said and I look over to the crowd seeing their reactions of the guests and Jimin, I shivered.- I meant, take you, Brian. -I took my hand to my mouth.

Jimin was hurt and had let go of my hand.

- I'm sorry, I'm trying to say Brian ...- I sigh irritated. - It's not Brian, I'm trying to say Brian.

For some reason the name Brian came out of my mouth, even though I was trying to say Jimin. I felt bad and Jimin even worse.

He starts running out of the altar and I run after him screaming, but I end up falling on my dress.

Suddenly, I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock. My forehead was drenched with sweat, but  I realized it was all a dream.

What the hell happened last night? My head was hurting so much, I was feeling sick and I was still wearing the clothes from last night. Plus, I don't know if I was mentally prepared for work.

However, I slowly got up from the bed, showered, and dressed.