Chapter 7 - I want to kiss you.

Everything was going the way I didn't want to. I was falling hard for Jimin and we had almost kissed. I liked the fact that I could be near him but I didn't like the fact that I could lose my internship.

That night I couldn't sleep, essentially because I was feeling pain in my hand even though I was taking medication. Later at night, while I was trying to fell asleep, I received a message from Brian.

What does that mean? He's not giving up on me? I'm not scared of punching him on the face again

My alarm clock rang at 5 am, I stayed for a while in bed, and then I got up and decided to take a quick shower and get dressed.

I started packing around 5:29 because today we were going to another part of the city where BTS would perform on M Countdown and we would stay in the same hotel

I started packing around 5:29 because today we were going to another part of the city where BTS would perform on M Countdown and we would stay in the same hotel. After a while, my bags were packed and I went downstairs to wait for my ride and it arrived quickly.

When I got to the entrance of the Big Hit company Mrs. Min Jee was waiting for me near the door. It wasn't a natural occurrence so I didn't know what to expect. She told me that Mr. Bang Si-hyuk was waiting for me in his office. I immediately became nervous and followed her towards the office, when we got there she knocked on the door and I walked in.

As soon as I put my feet up in the office, I see Namjoon sitting in front of the desk staring at me with a worried face, Bang Si-hyuk sitting in his chair staring at me expressionless, and finally, BTS manager Sejin, who was standing leaning against the table.

I sit next to RM without saying a word and they all look at each other.

- Emily, I believe you are a little bit confused as to why you are here, right? -says the producer and I nod positively.

The room fills up with silence and Mr. Bang Si-hyuk shows his computer screen revealing a picture of the fight from last night. I look at RM who was biting his nails nervously and I look back at Mr. Bang Si-hyuk.

- I can explain... -I announced but I was immediately interrupted.

- This picture is circulating Twitter! -he claims mad and I look down. - A fan recognized BTS, took the picture, and decided to post it. - I could see his fist closing slowly as he was getting angrier. - Can somebody explain to me what was this? -he asks and I look to RM again.