Chapter 3 - Nice to meet you, Jimin.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that I didn't get to choose Italy, for a reason. However, could this reason be a good thing? I was feeling hopeless.

After I arrived at the hotel that the company paid for, I started to unpack my stuff into the drawers and organize myself for tomorrow. After I rested in bed I decided to call Kayla.

- Hey, how's it going there? – she asked with a happy tune.

- It's going fine, I just finished unpacking and I'm about to read a contract that was handed to me.

- Contract? – she asked confused.

- Yes, just something I have to sign to promise that I won't sell the pictures and videos to anyone and that I'm not going to engage romantically with any of the members. – I tell her ironically while changing my clothes into my pajamas.

- I know, apparently that's very common in the Kpop world. Did you know that some k-idols only have phones after they debut?

- Doesn't that sound extreme? - I ask.

- A little, but some companies do that, I don't know. - she claims.- Anyway, have you met BTS? - she asked excitedly.

- Only tomorrow morning.

- I googled them today, and they are so hot! I think I might have a crush on V - we both laughed.

- You are unbelievable! - we laughed again.

- Anyway, changing the subject I think that you should see something on youtube.- she announces.

- What?

- So BTS made an inspirational speech at ONU because they created a campaign against violence and about loving yourself, I think you should check it, it is really moving.

- Maybe I will watch it tonight but right now my phone is dying so I will call you tomorrow, ok?

- Sure baby, tell V I want to marry him! - she said laughing.

We both hang up and I reach for my laptop. I was really tired from the flight but I was kinda curious to see the speech. I logged in youtube search for it and press play. As I was watching the video I realize I shed tears while the leader was speaking. I don't cry easily. However, there was something about the speech that made me cry like a crybaby.

After watching the speech, I laid down on the bed and watched the bedroom ceiling thinking about tomorrow and eventually fell asleep.

My alarm clock ranged at 6 am, the estimated time to wake up to get ready for my first day in the internship. It was a cold morning so I decided to dress like this:

  It was a cold morning so I decided to dress like this: