Chapter 2-Naruto vs Natsu

Start from the beginning

(Natsu is shocked, wondering what kind of magic Naruto's using, but stands his grown preparing for the incoming clones coming at him.)

(Natsu picks up a large log nearby and uses it to block a swarm of shuriken raining down.)

(Natsu throws the log at 4 clones in the air and later shoots fire out of his mouth, doing a 360 against the remaining clones around him.)

(One clone manages to duck from Natsu's flames and leg sweeps him off his feet to his face on the ground.)

(As Natsu gets up he kicked in multiple areas by the next batch of clones, sending him shooting up in the air as they continue with a barrage of kicks.)

Naruto Clones: NA! (Kick) Natsu: UGH!

Naruto Clones: RU! (Kick) Natsu: GAH!

Naruto Clones: TO! (Kick) Natsu: AGH!

(The real Naruto appears up top preparing to dive down with a downward ax-kick to Natsu's head, but Natsu sees it coming and immediately blocks with his forearms and forces him off.)

(The two now go freefalling in the air until Natsu ignites fire from the soles of his feet and fires off like a rocket straight towards Naruto for a headbutt.)

(Naruto braces himself for the head by delivering the Salamander one as well, making them literally butt heads together.)

(While still falling, the two combatants continue to break the laws of physics by exchanging blows with each other.)

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!

(Natsu gains the upper hand by punching Naruto in the chest

(Natsu gains the upper hand by punching Naruto in the chest.)

(The pained Naruto will be reaching the ground soon, so he summons two clones to give him a boost back up to Natsu, who's staying afloat.)

Natsu: Tch.

(Natsu prepares to strike Naruto again with another iron fist.)

Slow Motion: As Natsu dives his fist down on him, Naruto narrowly avoids the strike and hits Natsu with a Rasengan to the mid-abdomen.

Naruto: RASENGAN!!!

(Natsu goes spinning below, crashing down in the middle of the village, making the surrounding people flee in fear.)

(Natsu has suffered a lot of damage, left bloodied with a torn jacket with a hole in it and scuff marks.)

Natsu: (Groggy) (Damn...he doesn't look it, this guy really packs a punch.)