Chapter 2-Naruto vs Natsu

EXT-UNKNOWN VILLAGE-PARK-DAY

(Naruto lands at an empty park and sees Natsu getting up from a sandbox.)

(Natsu pats off the sand on his clothes and spits some out of his mouth, apparently, he landed face-first into it.)

Natsu: So, I need to get to that bitch over your dead body, huh?

Naruto: Got that right and she's not a BITCH!

(Naruto stops and thinks for a minute.)

Naruto: For the most part!

Naruto: (Hope Sakura didn't hear that.)

Natsu: (Smirks) Nice, I respect that...

Natsu: Fine, I won't kill you, but it'll sure as hell be close!

(A fiery aura ignites around Natsu, the heat's so intense, the sand slowly begins to turn into the glass as he takes each step.)

Naruto: (Is this guy using fire release?)

(As soon as he steps out, Natsu kicks nearby sand bucket by his foot straight over to Naruto.)

(Naruto swats the bucket away and blocks and incoming punch from Natsu, revealing the bucket to be a distraction.)

(The two then go hit for hit exchanging and evading blows until they both leave a clean hit on each other with a punch in the face.)

(Natsu rolls with the punch and quickly recovers and charges back, delivering a flying need Naruto's lower abdomen, kicking the wind out of him.)

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON THRUST!

(Naruto gets knocked away a good 7ft away from Natsu.)

(In pain from such a brutal strike, Naruto struggles to get up.)

(He soon fights the pain off when he sees Natsu getting ready to dive his flaming foot down on him with an ax-kick.)

(Naruto quickly jumps out of the way, backflipping in the midair and lands on the top of a slide.)

(Natsu makes a large crater on the ground, missing his target.)

Naruto: (WHEW, this guy's no pushover, I need to get serious before he really does come close to killing me.)

(Naruto pulls out a kunai and summons over a dozen shadow clones.)

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!