Chapter 1-The Meet-up

EXT-UNKNOWN VILLAGE-DAY

(We open up on a nice sunny day in the village as we slowly pan down to Naruto and Sakura.)

(Naruto is relaxing, laying down on top of a stake of wooden crates meant to be delivered while Sakura is standing with her back leaned against a wooden fence.)

Naruto: (Bored) What's taking this guy so long, it's been about 10 minutes.

Sakura: He should be here soon, he said he needed to get his carriage.

Naruto: It takes that long to get a carriage?

Sakura: Just be patient, he'll arrive in any minute...

(Sakura is becoming impatient as well, but hides it from Naruto, despite the noticeable foot-tapping and her hands clenching up while her arms are crossed.)

Inner Sakura: Oh, who am I kidding, he's probably in the bathroom somewhere taking a dunk!

Inner: Hurry the hell up, you old bastard!

(Naruto begins to catch on to Sakura's body language as it begins to show.)

Naruto: (Smug) Heh, looks like somebody's losing patience too.

Sakura: AM NOT!

Sakura: (Sighs) Okay, maybe it won't hurt to check the lobby, I heard we're going to be accompanied by two others from another village.

(Liking the sound of that, Naruto jumps up for joy.)

Naruto: ALRIGHT LET'S GO-

Naruto: (Alarmed) Sakura, look out!

(Sakura turns around with a shocked look on her face as though she's witnessed something completely horrifying.)

(We then cut to the next shot as it's revealed to be a flying blue-winged cartoony-looking cat.)

(It's Happy from Fairy Tail.)

Happy: Hello!

Happy: We're looking for two nin-

*BAM*

(Sakura screams and socks Happy with a hard right jab to his face.)

(Happy is sent flying away leaving behind a trail of tears and crashes straight across the wooden fence a few feet away in from to f Sakura's direction.)

Sakura: (Panting) What...the HELL...was THAT!?

Naruto: (Confused) I...I don't know, it looked like a blue bat.

(Suddenly, we cut to the next scene where we see a travel bag drop, then cut back to Sakura.)

???: Happy!

(As Sakura turns her head to see who's shouting, she looks up spots a shadowy figure in midair preparing to dive his fist on her face.)

*POW*

(Sakura is blocking position with her eyes closed, she soon opens one, then both and sees Naruto standing in front of her, having blocked the incoming attack from her would-be assailant.)

(The figure reveals itself to be Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail.)

(As Natsu lands on his feet, thee Salamander and Nine Tails Jinchurikki have a staredown, almost as though they were looking into each other's souls.)

Natsu: (Icily) Outta my way, I want the girl.

Naruto: (Stern) Not happenin' you're gonna have to kill me to do that.

(Natsu prepares to hit Naruto with his other hand, but Naruto counters by lifting him in the air.)

(Before Naruto can swing him away, Natsu set's his arm Naruto firmly has gripped tight ablaze.)

Naruto: GAH!

(Naruto quickly let's go of Natsu's hand.)

Natsu: HA!

(Natsu smirks, but soon it drops when he realizes Naruto still managed to swing him away in the air after releasing his grip.)

Natsu: (Frantic) WHOA-WHOA-WHOA!!!

(Natsu goes flying over the fence and seemingly doesn't land safely as we hear an "OOF" sound.)

(We cut back to Naruto who shakes his hand really fast to cool it off and begins to blow on it.)

Naruto: (Frantic) HOT-HOT-HOT!

(Sakura runs toward Naruto to heal him.)

Naruto: I'm okay, get to the lobby, I'll deal with him!

Naruto: He's probably one of those bandits the Merchant told us about!

(Naruto leaps over the fence to follow Natsu.)

Sakura: Naruto, wait!

???: Happy!

Sakura: !?

(Sakura looks over to where she sent Happy at and spots Happy's friend, Lucy Heartfela, on the ground holding him his arms.)

Lucy: (Worried) Happy, are you alright?

(Lucy looks up and sees Sakura.)

Lucy: Excuse me, I need help!

Lucy: Can you tell me where I can find the nearest hospital!?

(Deducing what might be going on here, Sakura realizes .there may have been a huge misunderstanding.)

Sakura: (Wry) Uh...DON'T WORRY, I happen to be a nurse!

Sakura: (Oh, gosh, I hope Naruto doesn't hurt that guy too much.)

Lucy: (Oh my Celestial God, what did Natsu do this time?)

To Be Continued...