thirtythree.

"Do we have to go?" Stella whined as it was time for her and Nini to go back home.

"Honey, you spent half the day with them all. They're all probably tired." Nini reasoned. "Now go and say bye to everyone before we leave."

Stella nodded and ran to whoever was closest to her, which was Seb and hugged him tightly.

Nini felt a nudge on her side and saw that it was Gina. "So, i got your text. Good luck." She said as she patter her head.

Nini just smiled softly as she watched how Stella went to Arielle.

"You were super fun Awi! I can't wait to play with you again!" Nini watched as Stella hugged her. She heard Gina laugh a bit.

"Did you see her face when she called her Ari? Not to be dramatic or anything, but i would die for your child." Gina said as Nini just pushed her arm jokingly.

"Actually hon, it's just Arielle, okay?" Nini and Gina both frowned.

"Hm, okay!" Stella just responded cheerfully. Gina rolled her eyes and Nini just blinked. Gina patted her arm before she left to go home. Nini looked over and waved at her friends that started to leave.

"You ready, Stell?" Nini asked her daughter as she just said goodbye to Ej.

"You're going to leave without saying goodbye to me? I'm sad now." They turned to see Ricky approaching them.

Stella ran up to him, "What, no! I'm sowwy Uncle Icky!"

Ricky faked cry making Nini chuckle a little. "I'm definitely her favorite." He mouthed to her as Nini just shook her head.

"Hey, thanks for today. Stella really had fun, I can tell."

"It's no problem." Ricky replied back. "You sure you okay though?"

Nini looked confused as Ricky continued, "From what you were going to tell me."

"Oh yeah. I can just-"

"Ricky! We need to go or we'll be late!" They heard Arielle shout from afar. Nini rolled her eyes once again, Ricky not noticing.

"I can just call you later? If that's okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll text you when Arielle and I are finished with whatever we're doing." Ricky said as Nini nodded.

"Bye Uncle Icky!" Stella said as she waved at him.