seventeen.

"Oh my gosh, i need a break." Nini said as she walked back to where Kourtney and Gina were standing.

"Yes take one, you keep scoring strikes." Gina joked as Nini just playfully glared at her. In the corner of her eye, Nini could see Stella approaching her with EJ and Ashlyn following her.

"Momma! Look at this, Uncle EJ helped me score a stwike!" She said cheerfully. "Auntie Ash, show momma the video you took!"

"Really?" Nini asked as Ashlyn smiled and handed her phone to Nini. Nini took the phone and unpaused the currently paused video. She saw Stella holding the smaller ball and EJ guiding her (when really he was the one holding the ball with a grip).

"Woah! Nice job, Stellie!" Nini complimented as she high fived her daughter.

"I'm thiwsty." Stella then said as Nini handed Ashlyn's phone back to her.

"Okay, i'll go buy something for you." Nini said as Stella just smiled and thanked her before running back to where EJ went. Nini chuckled and turned to Kourtney, Ashlyn, and Gina, "Do you guys want anything?"

"Just a coke, please." Ashlyn asked.

"Alright. Kourt? Gin?" Nini then asked looking at the two of them, but they just shook their heads no. "Okay! I'll be right back then."

Nini walked over to where she could order the drinks. There were a few people there, and so she waited until there was an availible person to order.

"Hi, what can I get you?"

"Just a water and coke, please." Nini said as she waited for the guy to tell her how much money she had to pay.
"Okay, that'll just be $7.25"

She nodded her head and took out her wallet to get her card, but found that it wasn't there.
"Uh, one second." She told the guy, who just waited patiently, as she checked her bag if she misplaced her card. Realizing that she probably left it in her other wallet, she opened her wallet again to take out some cash.

"Could you add a large plate of fries to that?" She heard someone say. Nini looked over to see that Ricky was now next to her handing the guy a twenty dollar bill. The guy nodded and handed Ricky back his change and went to get the order.

"You didn't have to do that, Ricky." Nini told him, a bit embarrased, as she just put her wallet back in her bag and took a seat.

"Most people would usually say thanks." Ricky tried to joke with her, but noticing that she didn't say anything back, he spoke again, "It's no problem, really."

"You make me sound like i'm poor." Nini then decided to joke back as Ricky looked alarmed.

"What? No! I didn't mean it-"

Nini laughed, "I'm just kidding, Ricky." Ricky let out a breath, "Not funny."

"Whatever, Ricky." Nini responded.

Ricky then sat down on the seat next to Nini's, "So... how have you been the last six years?"

"I've been well." Nini truly smiled. "Stella makes me the happiest each and every day."

"That's great. How old is she, by the way?"

"She turned six last week." Nini responded, hoping the Ricky wouldn't ask her anything about her father.

"Ah, I see. So she's in kindergarten?" Ricky asked, to which Nini nodded her head. "That's nice. You and your husband must be so proud."

Nini's face flushed, "Uh, i'm not married. Or in a relationship in fact."

"Oh? Where's her father then?" Ricky asked curiously. "If you feel comfortable with answering, that is." He quickly said.

"Right in front of me" Nini thought in her head. "He's-"

She was cut off by Stella, who was now right by her and Ricky. "Mommy, do you have my dwink yet?"

Just in time, the guy came back and placed Nini's drinks in front of her and Ricky's fries in front of him.

"Thanks." They both said to the guy.

"I should get this to the guys." Ricky said as he took the fries and stood up. Nini did the same as she got the drinks.

"Hey, uncle Icky, can we bowl togethew next?" Stella asked as she looked up at him.

Ricky smiled, "Sure, star. Let me just get this to your uncles over there."

"Okay!"

"I see you have a nickname for her already?" Nini said as the three of them walked back together.

"Well, i've always wanted to name my daughter Stella and i'd use the nickname 'Star' for her, and since your daughter's name is Stella, i'd figure I could call her that? If that's okay."

"No no, it's okay! I think it's cute." Nini quickly said back as Ricky just smiled at her. "Well, i'll be back soon." Ricky said as Stella waved to him. He turned and walked back over to where EJ, Red, Carlos, and Seb were.

Nini continued walking with Stella back to the girls as she shook her head.

Right. She forgot about that.