twentyeight.

"He's really good with Stella."

Nini was sitting on the blanket by herself reading as Kourtney went and sat down next to her, catching her breath a bit. They were all playing with the ball EJ brought with Stella.

Nini looked up from her book and watched them all. She watched as Ricky interacted with Stella, and her heart did melt at the sight of the two.

Kourtney got a couple of grapes, "So have you decided on when you're going to tell him?"

"Probably soon. Hell, maybe even today. I can't keep the fact that Stella is his daughter from him for too long, it's not fair."

"Good for you then, Neens."

"Stella's Ricky's daughter?"

Kourtney and Nini turned to see Gina with a shocked expression.

"When did you get here?" Nini asked, laughing nervously.

"I needed to go to the bathroom." Gina answered as she sat down with them. "But Stella's Ricky's daughter?"

Nini just nodded slowly as grin spread out across from Gina's face.

"I knew it! Well sort of, in a jokingly way." Gina laughed as Kourtney and Nini just looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

Gina stopped laughing, "Okay, serious mode now, are you going to tell Ricky soon?"

Nini nodded, "Yeah, um, probably today."

Gina nodded and was about to say something when Stella appeared in front of them and started grabbing Nini's arms, "Mommy, come play with us!"

"Okay, okay" Nini said as she Kourtney and Gina waved at her.