thirty.

"You know, you don't have to clean everything up for us." Ricky said as he picked up the basket of food.

Nini smiled as she folded the blanket, "It's no problem, really. Once your a mom you get used to doing these kind of things."

Ricky just nodded as he sat down on the grass. He was tired a bit; it was only around three in the afternoon, but he did play with Stella a lot.

"Stella's a really nice kid. You did a good job of raising her well." Ricky complimented to Nini as she was watching Stella with the others.

"Thanks." She simply replied. They say in silence for a few minutes before Nini spoke up. "So um."

Ricky turned to face her as she continued to speak, "I need to tell you something. Something super important, and I would totally get it if you get angry at me and start hating me-"

"Woah there, why would I get angry at you?" Ricky asked, confused.

"Ricky- Stella, she-"

"Ricky!"

The both of them turned to see who interrupted their conversation.

"Arielle? What are you doing here?" Ricky asked, getting up to greet his girlfriend. Nini rolled her eyes discreetly as she saw the one girl who hated her guts back in high school.

"Well, I was getting really bored, and decided to come and visit all of you guys here!" Arielle said in a high-pitched voice. "Oh my gosh! Nini?"

Nini stood up to greet her, putting on a fake smile, "Hey, Arielle. Nice seeing you again!"

Arielle instead opted to hug Nini, catching her off guard. "Same as well. We should really catch up soon!"

Nini gagged internally at how she was pretending like they were friends.

"Hm totally."

Nini felt a tug on her shirt and turned to see Stella there shyly.

"What's wrong baby?" Nini asked bending down to the younger girl.

"Awe! Is this your daughter? She's adorable!" Arielle asked as Nini just nodded her head slowly. Arielle soon bent down to Stella's level as well as Nini stood back up.

"Hey there cutie, i'm Arielle!"

"Are you Uncle Icky's gewlfrwiend?" Stella asked. Ricky shifted uncomfortably as he turned to talk to Nini again.

"Anyways, what did you need to tell me?" He asked. Nini took a quick glance at Arielle and Stella again and saw how Stella was now laughing.

"Um" She said as she turned to Ricky again. "It can wait, i'll tell you another day."