six. (1)

Nini was playing with Stella in the living room when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Okay, i'll be right back, okay?" Nini said as she stood up, but Stella stood up too.

"I wanna go!" She said as Nini just laughed and picked her daughter up. She then walked to the door to open it and see who it was.

Kourtney appeared before the two with a big smile and a little gift bag in her hand. "Ah! My little bug!" She said as she gently placed the bag down as Nini handed Stella over to her.

"Auntie Koutey!" Stella said. Nini chuckled as Stella couldn't pronounce her r's and n's, and found it adorable every time she said Kourtney's name.

"Happy Birthday!" Kourtney said as she kissed her cheek, "I got you a present!" She then said as she bent down to grab the gift bag with her other hand. Nini moved out of the way to let Kourtney enter in her apartment. They walked to the couch as Kourtney sat down, letting Stella sit on her lap.

Nini got her phone out to record Stella opening her gift from Kourtney.

Stella opened up the bag and threw around the wrapping paper away as she dug down to take out a barbie doll Kourtney got for her.

"Wow! Another doll!" Nini said as she looked over to Kourtney who just smiled at her. "What do you say, Stell?"

"Thank you Auntie Koutey!" Stella said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Mommy, can I play with it now?"

Nini smiled as she stopped recording and put her phone away, "Sure, sweets, but first, you have to get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Because, me, you, and Auntie Kourtney are going to Disneyland later today!" Nini said happily as she and Kourtney laughed at Stella's happy reaction.

"Yayay!" Stella jumped around, "Help me get ready then, mommy!" Nini just laughed as Stella grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room, "I'll be back, Kourt!"