chapter 17

DANIELLA S POV

Its been 2 weeks and it feels like me and Dylan has been together for years, I fell for him like I have ever done, I gave him everything and I never thought I would have done that ever even in my wildest dream. i have falled so deeply for him and I didn't even realize how fast that was.

I stole my parents money for him, partially for me but also for me , I gave him my heart and love him with everything with in and I gave him my virg*n*ty.

Thou sometimes he act like all of this made didn't sense to him but I knew him, he loves me he cant deny it. I keep his words running on my head and my heart beats everytime I hear it "I love you dani"he said on that faithful night.

Out of everything that has happened during this period in my life and also all my life this is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I feel theres hope as far as im with him, all of my head sometimes goes all over him but reality happens again, I walk down the unknown street and have to go hiding because our face is all over with a sign 'WANTED'. I never thought I would find myself in this kinda of life I always see in a movie. I just wish I could end up just as good as the movies end but as it goes they are all on us this period than ever.

How would my parents be feeling, do the feel disappointed obviously yes! They also think im the killer. With all the thoughts, I have parents who cared but the love of my life 'dylan' didn't have anyone who would think of his whereabout, im the only one he has an I have to be there with him.

"why are you so sad Dylan" I asked.

"we cant live like this forever, a time I thought all this would reduce and they will consider finding the real killer but why will they when they think we are the killer and we are everywhere with the sign wanted"Dylan said.

"I feel like giving up and surrender, but I don't have parents who would hire the best lawyer and support me, I may be given a death penalty or something" he said to me, his words hurt me because I understand him perfectly.

"don't give up Dylan, im here with you" I know my words melted him, he gave me a kiss, but still I could feel his heart beat it was racing.

"so what should we feast on this night"I asked as he smilled.

"I guess we should buy the local soup from jace eats" he said as I smiled at him.

<>

We decided to stroll to get our food,

Wearing a disguise all the time was so awkward and uncomfortable but we still did, we had to. Anyone will recognize us easily, so we had to be safe.

I bumped into a body looking many, he was kinds huge and hefty, he was mad. He looked at me pulled out my scarf and slapped me to the floor. "watch you way don't mess with me" he said as Dylan tried to fight back.

This was bad, our face was revealed and almost everyone was ar0und us looking at us.

We were on the floor staring, my mind was thinking it wasn't feeling it wasn't calculating. Im going to jail! I scremed in my head. All I could think of was the scenario where a savior could come from heaven to save me, but I don't think that could happen, everyone is around us and making sure wr don't escape or leave the environment, some other guy went ahead to call the police as the others were out there gossiping and looking at us. For a second I thought, what have I gotten myself into, death penalty or life in jail, I lose Dylan, my family, my dreams. Everything.