chapter 3

I could go close to Alysia but no, all I could think of was to leave there immediately, if I'm found here I would be suspected for murder. I grabbed my purse and ran away.

I woke up from the night mare. I wish it was just a night mare. Since that incident occurred, I've kept thinking and dreaming of that horrible night. It kept going round my head. I could sleep, I couldn't play, and I couldn't even laugh all because of how much that night made me, so caught up and scared.

The worse part of my thought was that everyone who attended that party was arrested. How could they arrest people who they were just suspecting, I heard some days ago, that they were also arresting for doing illegal thing like sniffing cocaine and indulging in alcohol?

I could swear I didn't drink or sniff anything, I don't do hard drugs but I could sneak out to a party. It's been 10 days and I haven't been myself. I wish I never attended that party. I couldn't even visit my friend Julia who was jailed because I didn't want to get implicated or suspected.

Julia was not a snitch and no one else knew me in that party so I was safe after all, that doesn't change the fact I am terrified and in shock

She was covered up with blood, I've never seen anything of that kind before, I've never seen a dead body, even when my grand mum died I didn't see her dead body. That was my first time. I don't know how I've managed this days to sleep alone.

Jeez... if anyone found out I was in that party, or even if the devils plan worked and I was arrested, the whole school will be out laughing at me and my parents would be so disappointed at me.

Personally I didn't even want to go to jail, I've never thought of that and that is just when I say my life has been ruined.

"Ella!" my mum shouted.

"Yes mum"

"I'm off to work your breakfast is on the dinning and get to school early, I don't want what happened last week to happen this week" she yelled.

I've been going to school lately all because I spend my time thinking and dreaming. Going to school today would be toxic because yesterday was when we found out about the murder and people getting arrested so everyone will be talking about it and I could fall sick with the thoughts.

Every day, this few days, this 10 days today making it the 11th, I don't really spend lot of time in front of the mirror, and people has started noticing dark bags underneath my eye.

I sluggishly got off from my bed and went to the bathroom and reluctantly brushed and bath. It wasn't easy for me.

I casually dressed up, my pants and a cute T shirt I ordered from forever 21.

I got in front of the school gate, I couldn't get out of the car, and I was so scared. My driver kept staring at me

"are you ok"

"yes sir, I'm fine. just having a little migrane"

"ok ill inform your mum about it"

"no! ill be fine. I don't want to stress her about anything of that kind"  

I had to jump out and leave for school.

My school was very big, we had a really large population, but yet everyone could still hear about the smallest thing happening in school.

I've never been so scraed of being in school before, everyone knew the party I attended, and theres no how no one haven't heard someone was murdered and everyone was arrested. I didn't tell anyone except my friends at school.

The whole time in class I could not stop thinking about it, I was so lost, I had to miss my commerce class, I had to stay in the library and have some small time to myself. But it got worse I kept hearing Daniella did you hear about the murder at Alysia house. I was so fed up. I felt like yelling at them to mind their business and there are more things on earth to be concerned with but I couldn't, that may lead me to being a suspect.

I didn't kill Alysia, I was just there at the wrong timing, and I couldn't just get that into my head.

"Weren't you at the party last night dani?" my friend jade asked.

"No, that was the best decision I made. I was so tired too go and I could go if my dad wasn't at home that night "I said, I had no choice than to lie about it.

"Do you know the police are in search of the list of people that attended the party" jade said as my other friend, Evelyn accepted with her.

"I don't get" I said

"my mum said they are currently looking for the list of people who signed into the party, they found the list of people who checked out and they were only 4 and the names were out yesterday, Simon, job, Mary and crystal that's what I can remember about the news" jade said.

I knew I didn't check out, I sneaked out pf the party. But now I feel more worried than I've ever been, my name is on the list of attendance plus I signed in.

My heart kept skipping, it also kept beating fast. Is this even happening, who ever knew that a famous high school girl, beautiful and intelligent, aged 18 will find herself in such a mess?

"They have to find the killer, Alysia parents are rich people, her mum is Sarah Collins, the Sarah Collins we all know from classic magazine, and Zara fountain magzine, her dad is the multi billionaire, and also a well known Politian. So they have the money to fight this to the end. Why do you think they could arrest all the suspect, they have the power mostly her dad. And also the law so..." Evelyn said and she wasn't wrong.

Evelyn was a beautiful Miami girl but she grew up in Africa, precisely Kenya, we all knew her for her full lips, it was a cool trend everyone once hurt themselves just to get. She always was into the news and latest information. Gradually getting herself familiar with journalism as she always wanted.

"Alysia had haters, that's where they should start with. She has had a lot of troll on her Medias and some of her fans vowed they would kill her if they met her" jade said.

"stop saying that, don't forget you also have beef with Alysia and it was all over twitter"

All this were true. They kept talking too far to extent I had to zone my brain of that scene. I had to, or I would die of fear.