chapter 8

I turned, and he took the door at the left, whoops, he wasn't following me. But I was still scared. He scared me, I was frightened. My heart went back to normal. I had to leave and head back for the road immediately.

I couldn't leave without finding my lipstick but I have to. I couldn't stay there any longer.

I got home, I checked my dad's room to be sure I don't have more trouble. I went to my room and I rested on the bed, I wasn't even able to enter the basement where we had the party talk more of the bathroom where Alysia was murdered to get back my lipstick.

--

I couldn't convince my mum about not going to school, I wanted to lie I was sick but she's a doctor and I wouldn't have succeeded and my dad doesn't ever take it likely with me when I offend my school routines. I can remember when I got suspended, I got grounded but my mum was there to help me.

No matter how I try, being in school made me so depressed.

"Why does he keep staring at you" Evelyn said as jade gave me a 'whoa she found a lover look'.

I turned and it was the some guy, he was so cute and tall. His hair made me more sick, he was so cute on it and depressed cause I kept wondering how he was so cute but why does he keep staring me, I turned again and this time it was intense. What does he want from me?

I wanted to walk to him and ask him, but if he knew I was there I wouldn't want him to make noise about it, it was better I didn't even know he saw me that night.

"So you weren't in school yesterday, guess what?" Evelyn said to me. "What happened" I am not interested, I'm so tired of acting like I am. Cant this people understand I'm in a big mess and I'm in heavy depression right now.

"Jade is dating Laurens boyfriend josh" Evelyn said as jade smiled happily, I was so disgusted. "Really, why would you jade" I said, I couldn't ignore how disgusted I was. "What do you mean" jade asked, it's like I ruined her mood.

"I mean what you did was bad" I said, yes I was so disgusted, my problem added to my confidence.

"I don't get you dani what's wrong with you" she asked.

"To be honest, I'm disgusted with you, Lauren is a bad person yes I know, but she would never date a guy who already have a girlfriend" I said.

"You know what I can't remain here, when you have important things to tell me you can say." I said as I stood up to leave.

That idiotic guy is still staring at me and that's his f business because I don't care no more, all I care about is getting my lipsticks back that was what matter the most to me at this point in my life. I don't want no friends or any one I just wanted to be alone with clear mind.

I walked directly to class and I didn't move an inch, I planned on staying there till school finished that day.

That day at school we all had to pick project mates for our art class, I ignored jade, I wish Evelyn was here but she's a science student. A girl, Lisa came to me to be her partner

"hi Daniella" she said.

"Hi"I replied. "Could you be my project mate" she asked.

"No I already have one" I lied. I couldn't be project mate with that dummy, and being seen around her will ruin my reputation big time.

I searched and I didn't find anyone in class I could take as a project mate, I decided to go to Mrs. Jaclyn, our art teacher to complain about it if she could find someone to link me up with.

'I searched but I couldn't find" I explained to her again.

She's so stressful to talk to, sometimes she acted like an imbecile but I had to cope with it, I needed this grade, it contained 47% of the subject and the subject has 18% effect on me going to the next class so I really needed it.

"Hey boy, come over here I found you a group mate" she said. I turned to look at him I started with his sneakers going up to his head.