《 32 》

Settings: Taehyungs hospital room

Coma time: 1 week, 2 days

"Hey, morning. So... like I said yesterday, jungkook kept on texting me and calling me, but today he really had the audacity to knock on my door. So you know what I did? I sneaked out from the back! Hahahaha! It was so fun and funny! I was practically like a spy!"

Seokjin couldn't even speak right, he was laughing his famous wind shield wiper laugh.

"You know taehyung.. I haven't laughed like that since I was 10... thanks for the laugh I guess. Even though your asleep, it's kind of nice to talk to you... but it still doesn't mean I like you! I... I don't feel like going home yet... do you mind if I just sleep here? Like on this chair? It's been hard to get some sleep. We have this 2 week spring break before going back to school, but I couldn't sleep last night with all the dings and notifications coming from my phone. It's also kind of funny how I talk to you like your alive. Like your alive but really qiute... whatever. I'm just going to take a nap on this chair. I'm not disurbing you so it's fine..."

~Seokjin slept on the chair seated next to the bed taehyung was laid in, with all the wires attached to taehyung. The funny part is, how did Seokjins hand end up holding taehyungs?