《 35 》

Settings: taehyungs hospital room
Coma time: 3 weeks

"Hey taehyung. It's been a week... I..  couldn't bare to come see you... I've been thinking, and trying to be honest with myself, and we'll I realized that.. that I like you. I don't even know anymore... I think I've gone insane... but I just realized this week, that the only real happiness I got was when I was fake dating you. I actually smiled and felt at peace when I was with you. Nobody had ever done that, even my parents. But... I couldn't belive what I had put you through afterwards. I broke your heart by breaking it off with you, just for some dumb bet of money, I left with jungkook.. and made fun of you after... and.. and..."

Seokjin couldn't speak. Tears were leaking out of his eyes, falling on taehyungs hand, that Seokjin was holding ever so slightly, almost like it was the most treasured thing that he didn't want to break.

"I was horrible to you... I caused you to hurt yourself... I'm sorry... and I've decided to... well... I've decided to change, for you. Because if one day you wake up, I want to be perfect for you, and ask you to be rightfully mine. So I first started with paying half of the hospital bill for you. They made me pay $5,000! That's more than my rent! Those nurses are sick! Also, I don't think I can come as often, the break is ending soon and I'm working triple to pay rent, food, and the other half of the hospital bill. I would just take a loan for the hospital bill, but I hate having to owe something."

Seokjin kissed the younger hand softly.

"Good bye for now taehyung"

~a new flower has bloomed