Chapter 1

Rhianna POV.

I've finally arrived at my new college. I finished high school here in LA.

 I didn't have much friends except for Nash who has become a really close friend. I mean it wasn't my thing to go and make friends and be social, it was Camerons. In a way he reminds me of Cameron but then again they're completely different.

He's luckily going to the same college so at least I know I won't be alone.

I miss my friends in Omaha but we've stopped keeping in touch after a while and when we did talk to each other it would be those 3 minute conversation about 'how are you' and 'what are you doing' and would leave us trying to think of something to say before it got awkward.

So after a while we just slowly drifted apart.

I snapped out of my thoughts by Nash waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hello? Anyone in there?"

I push his hand away from my face and get out of the car.

Nash goes and grabs our things from the back seat before we both begin to walk near the dorms.

I was quite scared of who I would be sharing a dorm with and was hoping it would be some blonde bimbo.

We decide to go to my room first. I knock on the door before unlocking it and walking in to see a girl with blue hair and lots of piercings. I could already tell we would get along.

"Hey, you must be my new roommate, the names Ella"

"Hey, I'm Rhianna and this is Nash" I say gesturing to him

"Well I'm gonna go and let you unpack I'll see you later" she says as she walks out of the room.

I place my bags on the floor and unpack my clothes while Nash lies on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Okay, finish" I say

"Finally now let's go" he says as he garbs his bags. I laugh and follow him.

We walk out of my building to walk across to the boys' dorms. We soon reach the door as Nash unlocks it and walks in.

We're greeted by a boy with surf style blonde hair.

"Hey dude, I'm Blake"

"Sup man, I'm Nash" they say as they give each other a boyish handshake

"And who may this be" Blake say gesturing to me.

I'd rather you not talk about me like I'm not here.

"She's Rhianna" Nash says. I don't bother smiling or even looking at him

"Well nice to meet you" he says.

"Wish I could say the same for you" I mumble to myself. Nash nudges me.

"Likewise" I say to him with a fake smile.

"Hey I'm gonna go back to my dorm come around once you're finished unpacking" I say to Nash before leaving.

I walk out the door with my phone in my hand. I hated the boys' dorms knowing they were filled with hormonal teenage boys who would do anything to get into your pants.

I quickly leave the building and walk out into the court yard.

I look around at all the college people. A boys catch my eyes.

He looks familiar but I shrugged it off and continue walking.

I look down at my phone about to text Nash about how long he'll take when I run into someone.

I look up and meet a pair of hazel eyes.

"Rhianna?" no way.