Gollum: *walks towards Tarwa*

Tarwa: *gets ready to run*

Gollum: Tarwa?

Tarwa: Uhh...

Gollum: *brings out a ring* Will you forever be mine?

Tarwa: *runs away and never returns*

Gollum: Who the heckses asks brother to propose to his own sisterses? *slaps Annanasje in the face*

Annanasje: HEY! *slaps him back*

Gollum: *throws engagement ring in her face*

Thranduil: W-w-wait! Where did you get that ring, Gollum? It's golden colour is ... fabulous!

Gollum: From Mordor gift shop!

World: O_O

Gollum: It's not the real precious, it's a replicases.

World: Phew...

Tarwa: *runs back* I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. *puts ring on* *disappears*

Gollum: Oh ... it is the precious.

Everyone: *screams*

•••Three minutes later...

Gollum: *hugging precious*

Merry: Okay, we'll deal with him later.

Tarwa: Annanasje, you told him to propose to me?

Annanasje: I was going to ask you what you would you do if Gollum proposed to you, but Pippin thought it would be funnier for him to actually do it.

Tarwa: Of COURSE he did.

Pippin: *stands proudly*

Tarwa: I'd rather die Cato's death in The Hunger Games than marry Gollum.

Gollum: Ouchses...

Tarwa: It's true.

jordieblob16: Will you follow me ... one last time?

Tarwa: *explodes*

jordieblob16: Well ... that was strange.

Tarwa: *regenerates* I JUST SAW THE BATTLE OF THE FIVES ARMIES. *cries* *explodes*

jordieblob16: So ... that's a yes?

Sam: Yes, yes. We can save the emotions for another chapter. We are on a VERY tight schedule!

Tarwa: *regenerates* We are?

Sam: YES! After this you have to go see The Battle of the Five Armies, then you have to go see The Battle of the Five Armies, then you have to go see The Battle of the Five Armies, then you have to go see The Battle of the Five Armies, then you--

Tarwa: Oh yeaaaaahhhhh! Then after that I have to go see The Battle of the Five Armies!

Sam: No, after that you need to listen to The Battle of the Five Armies soundtrack a million times.

Tarwa: So when do I see The Battle of the Five Armies?

Sam: After that.

World: -.-

AbbyFantacyLover: Sooo, before you moved to Australia, what part of South Africa did you live in?

Tarwa: Weeeeell, I was born in Queenstown, but I moved to Johannesburg when I was, like, two.

South Africans: *nod*

Rest of the world: ??????!!!!!!!

Tarwa: Google it. *stuffs computers in their faces*

Minecraftian1213: *jumps out of portal* My quest is complete. *evil laugh*

Tarwa: YOU TOOK OVER MIDDLE-EARTH?

Minecraftian1213: What? No, I got a One Ring replica from the Mordor gift shop. It's not real.

Everyone: *dies*

•••Five minutes and a lot of convincing later...

Minecraftian1213: What other fandoms are you a part of?

Tarwa: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Marvel, Narnia and I'm pretty sure The Hunger Games will be one too when I finish the books!

Pippin: She's reading those books 24/7. She won't even look at me! ME! THE SUPERSTAR! MEEEEE--

Merry: They get the point.

Tarwa: Katniss forever... *melts into a puddle of happiness*

BilboRoth: If you could choose to meet any two actors from Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, who would they be?

Merry and Pippin: What are actors?

Tarwa: Weeeeell probably Ian McKellen 'cause he'd probably have some awesome wise statement to tell me, and maybe either Liv Tyler or Miranda Otto. Or Orlando ... or Viggo ... or Richard? ME DOESN'T KNOW! *starts running around like the weirdo she is*

BilboRoth: Okay...

hobbitfan12: What's your favourite Marvel movie?

Tarwa: Hmmm ... I loooove Guardians of the Galaxy, but the Avengers was good too ... I think I'm going to go ask Smaug to kill me 'cause I can't answer this question. *go asks Smaug to kill her*

Sam: Well, that's it with the questions! I hope you all have had an awesome time. If you have any more things you want to know, you can comment below, but that's it for now!

Merry: Woah ... Sam ... why so serious?

Sam: *pushes Merry into Mount Doom*

Tarwa: ...........

--------
Hiiiii!

Sooo sorry for not updating, Christmas is always a busy time of year. PLUS I've been reading The Hunger Games. I cannot put the books down.

Perhaps that cute photo of Fíli and Kíli in the media section will help?