Mockingjay Part 2

This Chapter Contains Spoilers For Mockingjay Part 2

So I recently watched Mockingjay Part 2 and...

IT WAS AMAZING.

Best Hunger Games movie by far. It stayed true to the books the whole way through.

...well, except for that Hayffie kiss, but I'm certainly not complaining about that. ;P

It was an amazing movie. It was like an emotional rollercoaster.

The mutts were done so well. So much better than the mutts in the first movie (because honestly, they sucked). Also, the pods were great. So intense and hair raising!

I'm just going to say one thing though: I don't get all this hate for Katniss from people who watch the movies. She is a strong, powerful woman. She fights for what she believes in and is always there for her friends. It's not very often you get famous books and movies about female leaders that are confident in their beliefs and not sexualised. Katniss is honestly the best. Thank you for listening to my mini-rant. *bows*

And FINALLY I can talk to you guys about her and Peeta! As someone who read the books before watching the movies, I can tell you that it was extremely hard to keep all the spoilers in.

So right now, I'm just going to vent. Bare with me. Ahem.

PRIM DIED. SHE DIED. SHE'S GONE. SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP CAPITOL CHILDREN AND NOW SHE'S GONE. I CRIED. I CRIED A LOT.

FINNICK DIED. HE DIED. HE'S GONE. HE GOT MARRIED TO ANNIE AND NOW HE'S GONE. I DIED. I DIED A LOT.

WHEN KATNISS SCREAMED AT BUTTERCUP I WAS SOBBING.

WHEN THE CAPITOL SHOT THE LEEG SISTERS I WAS SO STUNNED. NO. NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT. STOP.

WHEN BOGGS DIED I WAS DISTRAUGHT. HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE. AT ALL.

ALL THE TIMES THAT PEETA WENT CRAZY MADE ME TERRIFIED FOR ALL THEIR LIVES. I FORGOT HOW INTENSE THIS BOOK WAS.

IT'S NOT FUNNY.

WHEN KATNISS SHOT COIN I CHEERED. I WAS SO HAPPY. IT WAS MAGNIFICENT. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEONE DYING BUT IT IS UNFORTUNATELY TRUE.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE ONCE AGAIN BLEW MY MIND. SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST.

AND HAYFFIE. I WAS NOT SURE WHETHER TO SHIP IT OR NOT BUT AFTER I SAW THEM KISS I WAS LIKE, "YUP, THAT'S IT, I SHIP IT". PLUS, ELIZABETH BANKS IS VERY PERSUASIVE WHEN SHE TALKS ABOUT HER LOVE FOR HAYFFIE. GOODBYE.

THANK YOU, FRANCIS LAWRENCE, FOR LISTENING TO THE FANS' REQUESTS. A LOT OF THE FANDOM WANTED THEM TO KISS AND YOU MADE US ALL HAPPY.

YA HEAR THAT, MARVEL?! LISTEN TO YOUR FANS! DON'T LET STEVE DIE IN CIVIL WAR!

Oops, I'm getting sidetracked again ... sorry... :/

Ahem ... BUT WHEN SHE SAID, "GOODBYE, GALE" I NEARLY CRIED. IN THE BOOKS I DON'T REMEMBER HER BEING THAT HARSH. BUT IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE SINCE HE CREATED THE BOMB THAT KILLED PRIM.

WHY DID PRIM HAVE TO DIE FROM A BOMB GALE MADE?! WHYYYYYYYYY?!

DEEP IN THE MEADOW.

UNDER THE WILLOW.

A BED OF GRASS.

A SOFT SWEET PILLOW.

IT WAS PERFECT. THE PERFECT ENDING.

Okaaaay, I'm done. Comment what you thought of the movie and we can fangirl together. :D

But right now I just have one more thing to say.

"You love me: real or not real?"

"Real."