I Like it Blue {Some Like it Blue}

• Dedicated to Lopti (Some Like it Blue)

Well, I certainly must say: I like it blue!

What is Some Like it Blue? Most of you wouldn't have heard of it. Let me explain...

Some Like it Blue is a little Facebook/Deviantart/YouTube page. Okay, it's not little. It's pretty big. The person who runs it is a 25-year-old girl named Lopti. :) She is a cosplay artist. Let me just say something: HER WORK IS SO AMAZING. I am VERY picky when comes to these things. Unbelievably picky. But I seriously can't believe how amazing her costumes are!

I have put a few pictures of her in the media section. Can anyone spot Loki, Mystique and Galadriel? Seriously, GO CHECK OUT HERE FACEBOOK PAGE!!! YOU WILL BE AMAZED, I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Her use of contact lenses are great. You can tell she loves using her elf ears too! In fact, she inspired me to get my elf ears and start cosplaying. If you're interested in getting a pair, she and I got ours from Aradani Studios (www.aradanicostumes.com). I love them. AND she sometimes makes her dresses and outfits she wears! She made the Galadriel dress from scratch. And I am absolutely in love with her wigs.

Okay. Enough talk. Just check it out.