I knocked the door but there was no response. Should I go in? Or should I just leave?

I don't know but curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door and entered in.

The room was almost dark but I could still see a bit from the moon light that was coming in through the open windows.

"Mom! Dad!" I heard Lucas voice I went near him and saw him sleeping but I think he's having a nightmare as his breath is quickened and he was twisting and turning in his sleep. When I went near the bed I hissed in pain as something sharp pierced in my leg.

I turned on the lights and saw that the vase kept on the side stand was fallen down. Maybe in sleep his hand knocked the vase down and that was the sound I heard earlier.

"Dad!" I hear him say again. Did something happen to his dad?

I sat beside him and took one of his hand and held it in my palm. "Lucas wake up." I tried to wake him up but he wasn't waking up. I shook his shoulder a little "everything's fine you are just having a nightmare please wake up."

He brought his head closer to my lap and held my palm tightly. "Dad!"

" Lucas wake up!" And finally he opened his eyes. He sat up and took in deep breaths. "I'll get you some water." I went to the mini fridge that was in his room inspite of my leg hurting and brought a bottle of water for him. He chugged a few sips and took in a deep breath.

" Are you fine?" I asked him and he just nodded. When he gave me the bottle back I saw that his knuckles were still bruised.

"Why didn't you treat this?" I took his hand and examined his knuckles which had dry blood on it. "You don't need to worry it's totally fine."

"There's still blood on it so how is it be fine?...I'll bring the first aid box." I stood up and brought the first aid box from the bathroom.

I cleaned his wound carefully then and applied an ointment on it and secured it with a bandage. He just sat there in silence letting me do my work.

I stood up to keep the first aid box back in the bathroom but I was pulled back on the bed. "What?"

"Don't keep it yet we aren't done."
"But I treated you're wound are you hurt somewhere else too?"

"You took care of my wound but what about yours? Your leg is bleeding I saw it when you went to get the first aid box."

I looked at the back of my foot and it was indeed bleeding. "Ah I forgot about it."
When I was replying the same process on myself Lucas asked. " Why did you came here in the middle of the night?"

"Actually I couldn't sleep and I heard something falling from you room so I came to check."

"Do you often come here at night?" Lucas asked with a smirk. I was done applying bandage and closed the first aid box.

"W-why would I?" I kept the box on the side stand.

"Maybe to have a glance at me when I'm sleeping shirtless." This man is bipolar how could he go from tensed to playful?

"No I do NOT." I looked away in annoyance. "Jerk" I said under my breath.

Suddenly Lucas pulled me by my arm on top of him and turned us so I was laying beneath him. He kept both  his hands around me like a cage to balance himself on top of me. "Who exactly did you called a Jerk?"

"Don't forget I'm still your boss." He brought his face closer. "And calling your boss with such disrespectful words is very risky" His eyes looked dangerously into mine and he touched my cheek with the back of his hand in a soft gently manner as if daring me to speak another word.

His face was inching closer and closer making me nervous. Is he really gonna kiss me? 

"What are you-"
"Shhhh." He shut me up and held my face with his one hand. His thumb softly caressed my lower lip and the next moment his lips came descending over mine. My eyes got closed due to the foreign feeling.

His lips were soft and gentle moving in an expert manner which made my brain numb, I couldn't think of anything and my body felt sparks all over.

When I came in my senses, my eyes widened after registering what is  going on and I immediately pushed him away. 

I touched my lips and tried to wipe them. "Why did you do that?"

Lucas chuckled" What? I just kissed you and if I knew that that's the expression I'll get I would kiss you over and over again."
"You should had looked at your face it looked like you saw a ghost and your cheeks damn they looked like tomatoes."

" It must be a joke for you but for me a kiss is something very special and affectionate. How could you be so mean" I spoke in anger but my voice broke in the end as my eyes were tearing up.

Lucas laugh died down and he looked worried. "Look Rose I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You don't explain anything." I stood up from his bed and rushed to my room and shut the door with a thud.

~ Next Morning ~

Today is the my last day in Brazil and now when I think about it I feel it's such a shame that I didn't get to explore much of this amazing place.

There's no work today as it's the last day here so it's my day to relax and I am also relieved that I don't have to be around Lucas all the time. I did not even go out my room since I woke up.

My phone started ringing, it was an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hello Rosella it's me Andrew." And instantly a smile spreads on my face.
" hey, how did u find my number?"
"That's not a big deal for me after all I'm the HR of the company."
"Hmmm..so how may I help you?."
"Um actually it's a bit awkward to ask but are you free today?" I wonder why he asked that...is he gonna take me on a date. I shouldn't think about things that aren't possible.
"Yeah, I'm free... today is my day off."
"So would you like to have lunch with me...I know a very good restaurant here." He asked sounding a bit nervous.
"Sure." I tried not to sound too excited.
"Then I'll pick you up at 11:30 is that fine?"
"Yeah I'll be ready by then."
"Okay I'll make the reservation."
"K bye." I hung up.

Oh my God he asked me out! I'm so excited but wait I'll have to choose the perfect outfit. So I called Emma and explained everything to her and she helped me to choose a dress and it happens to be one of those dresses that Lucas baught for me. This again reminds me of last night and my body shivers thinking about it.

But the one thing that I hate about myself is that my body kinda liked the sensation of his lips on mine which makes it even harded to forget.

************************************
Here comes chapter 13 a fun but a important one. Yeah they finally had there first kiss! I know the plot was a little unusual but hope you guys enjoyed. Many past secrets will be revealed in the further chapters. So tie up your seatbelts and get ready for a rollercoaster ride of drama, humor, mystery, and most importantly ROMANCE!