18 : Iron Man

~ Lucas ~

"Why are you always shouting orders at me." She pouted and pressed her index finger on my chest.

"So that you don't end up doing things that you'll regret later." I moved her finger off me.

"Thanks for taking care of me but I'm fine by myself." She stood up and was about to walk away but I held her wrist.

"You are NOT going anywhere." She tried to free her hand.

"L-let go of me-" she suddenly heald her head "why do I feel dizzy?" She sat down holding her head. I need to get her back home.

"Do you have your house keys?" I asked her. "House keys? Did I had them? Oh Emma has them, wait I'll go get it."

"You sit right here, I'll go bring the keys and don't you dare move from here." She nodded like a child being scolded.

I searched for Emma but I couldn't find her so I called Aiden but he didn't pick up either.  I spotted Lilly dancing with Alex so I asked her if she knows where they are.

"Aiden and Emma went back to the hotel. I don't think you should disturb there alone time." She explained and went back to the dance floor.

Well then I have no other option other then taking Rose to my place. I walked back to where Rose was sitting but should I be surprised that she isn't here anymore?

I looked around to find her and after a few minutes of searching my eyes landed on a very familiar feminine figure who was standing on the counter and dancing.

I've had enough of this, I went straight towards her and picked her up on my shoulder and walked out of the club.

"Put me down y- you can't pick me up like this." She kept on yelling but I dumped her in the passenger seat of my car and fastened the seatbelts.

I sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. "Where are you taking me?"

"Home" I said sternly and looked at her with an expression of 'dare not to speak against me' and I think it worked as after that she didn't say much and stared out the window.

It looked like it's gonna rain heavily. So I spead up the car.

We reached home before it started raining. I walked to the passenger seat and opened the door for Rose "can you walk by your self." She got out of the car "ofcourse I can."

We went in the house and I made her sit in the living room so I could bring water for her. "Wow you're house is big." She said looking around.

"Take this." I handed her a glass of water. "Do you stay here alone?" 

"Yes." I said taking off my jacket and sat beside her.
"Why did you bring me here. Wait did you kidnapped me?" She said with wide eyes.

"And what would I get if I did that?" I raised my brows at her.

"You've got a point as you are already so damn rich, sorry my bad you are totally innocent." That kinda made me smile internally at her innocence. What's wrong with me why am I finding her drunk self cute.

"You must be tired, come I'll show you the room." I stood up and she followed behind me to the guest bedroom. She looked around the room in admiration.

"Get some sleep, I'll be in the room next door if you need anything call me." She laid comfortable on the bed and closed her eyes. I did not turn off the side lamps as she sleeps with the lights on, something that I learnt about her when we wer in Brazil.

I went to my room and got changed into comfortable clothes. I was about to lay on the bed but there was a loud rumbling sound of thunder and I heard Rose screaming.