10 : Sorry?

~ Rosella ~

I feel refreshed after taking a long bath in the jacuzzi that is in my bathroom. Aiden's hotel is way more luxurious then what I had thought.

I wrapped a towel around my body and came to the bedroom to get dressed for the meeting. I open my bag to find an outfit and my mind is blown but in a negative way. Wait is it really my bag? Did it get exchanged? But it has my name tag on it.

I instantly called Emma as my blood is boiling for what she did.

Rosella- "EMMA!! What the hell did you do to my clothes!"

Emma- "What are you screaming for? What happened?"

Rosella- "When you said that you'll pack my bags I should had not agreed and should've done it by myself. What kind of dresses have you stuffed in here?"

Emma- "Amazing dresses right, come on now don't be mad at me, you need to change your style a bit...

I couldn't here any further as someone opened the door. Lucas entered in and was going to say something but stopped. He looked amused but then I realized that I was in my towel. He averted his eyes and I immediately pulled the sheets on me.
God this is so embarrassing, my cheeks are probably tinted a bright red.

" I knocked the door but I guess you didn't hear me." He said not looking at me.
"I'm s-sorry, I'll come in 10 minutes." I said in a very nervous voice and he left closing the door behind him.

My phone started ringing.

Emma- "hey what happened why weren't you speaking".

Rosella- "nothing just leave it...I don't have any other option other then wearing these dresses".

Emma- "you can thank me later".
She said laughingly and hung up.

I decided to wear the black dress that reached to my knees. It was a bodycon dress which had a very low neck line showing off cleavage. After doing my hair and makeup I was all done and went out of my room.

I saw Lucas sitting on the couch typing something on his phone.
"I ordered food, the meeting could last a bit long." He said not looking at me.

I feel so exposed right now that I tried to cover my chest area by pulling the dress a bit but that didn't worked.

Lucas cleared his throat and I stopped what I as doing and lookd at him. His eyes intensely looked at me from head to toe making me nervous. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah" his face looked a bit pissed off. "So you need to respond whenever I say something. You get that?"
"I-I am sorry." Why is he mad at me?

"Now sit and eat." I sat beside him on the couch maintaining a decent amount of distance between us.

~ time skip ~

We reached the meeting venue. All other business associates are already present so after we took our respective seats the meeting started. During the meeting I could feel a few eyes on me but I just ignored them and acted nonchalantly.

During the meeting Mr. Lawrence asked me to bring the outlets and distribute them so I picked the stack of papers and started distributing. There was a man with light brown hair sitting beside Lucas almost the same age as Lucas. While I gave him the paper he accidentally dropped them on the floor.

"I am sorry those slipped from my hands, can you pick them up for me?" He asked me to pick those papers.

This dress isn't the most comfortable to start with and bending on the floor isn't a good idea either. But I don't know how could I declined so I did it.