17 : Trying new things

~ Rosella ~

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I feel like I'm looking at a completely different person. I'm currently in one of Aiden's extravagant hotel which is holding a fashion show for the boutique that Emma works in. And I'm not here as a viewer if that's what you are thinking I'm here as a model. Everything around me is so overwhelming I feel out of place but how did I even get here? Wait I know how.

I promised Emma last year when she got a job in the boutique that I'll be one of her models when she has her first fashion show.

I came out of the dressing room wearing the dress that Emma asked me to wear. All the dresses here are very beautiful and elegant looking like the ones that celebrities would wear on a red carpet. 

"You look gorgeous in that dress" Anna looked in awe.

"Thanks but this does not helps with the nervousness."

" You'll be fine just stay calm, and show me your walk, let's see what you've learn. "

I stood up and did a little walk that Emma and Lillian have been teaching me this past week. One day when I went to the boutique with Emma I got to know that Lillian was also one of the models in this fashion show, I got to learn a lot from her as she is a real model with experience.

"Now I seriously doubt your carrier, you could've been a great model." Anna looked surprised.

I saw Emma and Lillian enter the room. "Well the one you should be giving credit is not me but them." I pointed at Emma and Lilly.

"Come on give some credit to yourself, you have an amazing body and also a quick learner." Lilly said.

After getting our final touches done all the models assembled behind the stage in there sequence.

I could feel my heart beating faster, being nervous was an understatement I was a mess inside but I tried to apear as calm as possible.

Finally it was my turn to go on the stage. I could feel soft wind running through my hair and on my skin as the fashion show was being held in a open air stage.

I tried my best to be confident and walked ahead until my eyes landed on a certain someone who was sitting in the front row.

It was Lucas with his mother sitting on one side and Aiden on the other.

He was looking at me and our eyes met. I felt intimidated under his intense gaze, it felt as if time got slow, like the only person I could see was him. He looked a bit surprised though as if he wasn't expecting me to be hear. I averted my eyes from him to concentrate but I could still feel his blue eyes on me but I tried not to be affected by him and just walked. After I reached the back stage I felt at ease.

"Ella you did great!" Emma squealed, I just forced a smile. I took deep breath to calm my nerves as I had to go back on the stage with all the other models for the finale.

The finale was executed perfectly well, Mrs Wilson (Aiden's mom) and Emma joined us on the stage as they wer the designers.

~after the show~
There was an after party when the show ended. After I changed my dress I went to where everyone else was.

We wer all talking when Aiden approached us and asked Emme if she could go with him as he wanted to talk about something. He looked pretty serious and nervous too.

"I wonder what makes Aiden so nervous." Lilly said when Aiden and Emma left.

"Well I know perfectly well what he's gonna talk about with Emma." I said feeling happy for Emma. Both the girls looked at me with wide eyes.