Slaughter

Tonight was the night that Zile and I were going to kill Tye. Again...

Succubi crowded around, getting their targets and taking off. I leaned against the cave wall with Zile, watching all of them at the bottom of the throne's stand.

She chuckled. I looked at her to see her eyes glued to Tye. But when I looked at Tye, I could just feel my back ache where my wings use to be. A piercing pain that has been scarred into my memory. All because of a night like this. I could feel myself getting anxious with anger.

"Hey. We needa plan ya know." Zile looked at me with a slight smirk. Ever since she forced that make out sesh on me, she's been very flirty.

I shrugged. "I only feel like our biggest issue is the guards."

"Huh. Easy shit. He only has two that stick around the front of his chamber. We just gotta keep a eye out for ones roaming around. Other than that, we're golden. This is what we can do with the two dimwits that'll be in our way. I'll distract them, work my magic like I did last time, while you go up behind them and slit their throats. You think you can manage slicing both of them at the same time?"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Why do I have to do it?"

"Because you don't have wings, you can sneak around better than my wide ass self."

"I mean yeah but... I don't know. I'm sure I can."

"Perfect. We can do this Gemini. I can feel it in my horns. Then once he's done with, we can focus on each other, while I lead this place to glory," she placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed me against her.

I frowned. "What about Lockett?" My voice sounded dead.

"Oh uh... you have me again. I'm sure he'd want what's best for you." She gently pushed me away from her and removed her hands from my shoulders.

"Ow!" I looked at my left shoulder from the sting of a scratch. I saw a slightly deep slit on my shoulder, already starting to trickle with blood.

"Oh my god Gemini, I'm so sorry!"

I looked at her nail to see my blood on it. I bared my teeth from the pain, trying to not show the emotion. "God damnit Zile, why don't you cut your nails?!"

I've never heard myself so angry before. Zile looked like a deer in headlights from the scold I gave her. "I-I'm sorry. I just keep them sharp for ya know, whenever I need to use them. I think just me thinking about you and Lockett got me a little on edge."

"A little on edge? Why because I'll fuck him and not you?!" I yelled at her.

Some succubi in the crowd notice and looked over at us confused. Zile just looked at me wide eyed. I felt embarrassed. I could feel my face turn red and hot.

"Forget this whole thing. I'll be fine... meet back here later tonight, when everyone is heading to their chambers from seducing."

Zile silently nodded and looked at the ground. I walked to my chamber.

~~~~

It was almost time. I sat on my bed in my chamber, waiting. I heard a knock on my door then it opening. It was Lockett.

"Hey."

"Hey! Just got back from seducing. Why didn't you go tonight?" He seemed energized.

"Just didn't feel like it. Kinda wanted to be alone."

"Yeah... I heard about that little incident earlier tonight between you and Zile. Everything ok?" He sat next to me.

"Yeah. It was messy. We're ok now though. I think I'm just gonna sleep it off." I shrugged then slowly shifted down onto my side.

Lockett laid next to me. "Ok. If you need to talk about anything, I'm here for you. Let's get some sleep."

"Thank you Lockett. I love you." I've never felt such warmth from someone before. Its odd and I can't understand why he's treating me like this.

"I love you too."

~~~~

Once I was sure Lockett was fast asleep. I wiggled out from under his arms and crept out the chamber. I made my way down the cave hall out into the opening. I quickly and quietly made my way over to where me and Zile planned on meeting. She was already sitting there, waiting on me.

"Finally," Zile groaned. She seemed to be back to her bitchy self. "Remember the plan?"

"Yeah. Are you sure everyone is back at their chambers?"

"For how long you took, fuck yeah they are. Let's go. I'll go storm up a conversation with them..." she placed two daggers in my hands. "You end it."

I felt my blood boil. I didn't want to kill anyone really. I'm sure these guards were nice incubi, just doing their jobs. I nodded.

"Let's go around from the back though," Zile whispered as she began to creep off.

"Won't that be suspicious," I asked, following behind her.

"Keep your voice down. And no, they're gonna be dead anyways so who cares."

Anger struck me again. The anger I felt when she kissed me. I fucking hate Zile. She's so careless.

We crawled up to the throne's stand, and crept around to the back behind a giant rock, to the far left of Tye's chamber that rested farther back from the throne. Zile peaked around the rock to see the two guards posted at the doorway of the chamber.

As I watched Zile, all I could see was red.

Zile turned around to face me and before she said another word, I stabbed both the daggers through her throat. I let go in shock from my actions. The daggers pointed out through the other sides of her throat, squirting out blood.

"Gem-," she gasped and blood started to trickle from her mouth. Her eyes were horrifyingly wide, not even looking at me anymore, but at the ceiling.

She was still alive. She's a succubus. Once I realized this, I felt the anger regenerate me from my state of shock. I grabbed onto the handles of the daggers again and forcefully pushed them the opposite directions, carving around into her flesh. The daggers now pointed to the front and back of her throat. Blood leaked all over her from the deep slits. I'm surprised her head hasn't just come clean off at this point. She gasped for air one last time and fell over.

I just sat there. For maybe five minutes. I killed Zile. I felt like I was going crazy. I hit my head against the rock a couple times trying to wake myself up. But this was real. Blood started to appear on my forehead from the harsh smashing against the rock. I sat back and cried. What is wrong with me? I looked down at my bloody hands and just cried even more.

"I think it's from over there."

I heard a voice. The guards probably. I think they hear me crying. I quickly grabbed onto the daggers in Zile's throat and ripped them out from her. I turned and ran. I ran straight to my chamber. To my surprise, Lockett wasn't there. He must've went back to his chamber. I dropped the daggers and sped walked to my bathroom.

I prepared a bath in my stoned tub and took off my boned clothing that was now speckled with Zile's blood. I slowly sat into the hot water and zoned out. I'm a murderer. I can't even remember why I did it.

I started to wash off Zile's blood from my body, watching the water turn red.