Worry

"So, how was your first night on your own?" Zile asked, her hands on her hips.

I felt glum and tired. I couldn't stop thinking of Tye and it was wearing me out. As if I'm addicted now and my body wants more or else I'll just continue to feel this crappy. "Good, I think."

"You think?"

I shrugged, my shoulders. "Kinda want more."

"Ahhhh," Zile was smirking now. "So you enjoyed it huh? Tell me, how big was he?" Zile giggled playfully, wiggling closer to me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from her. I peeked at her with a smile, "pretty big. You seem to be in an awfully good mood today."

"Hehe, I just had a good night. That's all. You seem like you've caught my vibe though."

"Psh, probably."

Zile cleared her throat and straighten back up. "So. Did you kill him or just take some of his life force?"

"Eh, just weakened him. Still not dead set on the whole killing. Just seems to, drastic. Unreal."

"Yeah, yeah. That's a normal feeling."

We stood there for a moment. I scrunched my face, thinking. I looked at Zile. "I have a question."

Zile chuckled, "lay it on me."

"Wouldn't it be easier to seduce your target in your human form? Then just turn into your succubus form later on in the process."

"Fuck yeah. Thought that was obvious. But you can do either way. It's definitely a pinch more of a challenge starting your seduction in your succubus form, but you'll most likely get it done either way."

I nodded. Stretched my arms up behind me. Then yawned.

"Hey... since you only weakened your target last night... you put that spell on him to make him forget everything, right?"

I froze in my stretching position. My heart started to pound. "Fuck," I sighed under my breath, sinking out of my stretch.

Zile shook her head, looking down. "God damn it, Gemini."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Well ya know what that means. He's gonna be a target tonight and likely be killed."

My eyes widened again. But I like Tye. I don't want that to happen to him. "No wait there's gotta be a way. Why can't we put the forgetting spell on him now?!"

"Too late, not fresh on his mind. It's something he could pick back up on, later on in his life."

"Please Zile. I don't want him to die. Me and him talked. He's my friend," I begged, stepping closer to her.

"Ok, ok, damn," Zile gave me a disgusted look and stepped back.

"So?! What do we do?"

"The only thing I can think of is turning him into a incubus. But! There's a lot of cons and not many pros to that. We'll need Kalee's permission, he might not want to become one, he might not be fit to be one, he-"

"I wasn't fit to be one yet here I am," I interrupted her. "I don't need Kalee's permission. We're running out of time. It'll be night soon. I know where he is, I just need you to tell me how to turn him into a incubus."

Zile raised one eyebrow, as if she thinks I'm crazy. "Uhhh, well I'm not gonna be apart of this then. It was hard to get on Kalee's good side, I don't want to loose it over some guy you became friends within one night," Zile huffed and crossed her arms.

"Zile please. This means a lot to me. All I want from you is to tell me how to turn him. I'll do anything."

Zile looked more interested once I said that. She smirked and looked me up and down. "Anything?"

I kinda felt uncomfortable now. I looked away and scratched the back of my head, thinking. "Yeah," I shrugged.

"Hehe, ok!" She seemed all fluttery again like from earlier. "Remember when I turned you? I stuck my tongue down your throat and choked you out with my saliva."

"Uh... yeah...?"

"Well that's how you'll turn your little friend."

"Won't that kill him though?"

"It weakens him, but remember it's not strong enough to kill him. You'd use it when getting him to ejaculate in you. But since all you're gonna be doing is shoving your tongue down his throat and not have him inside you, it should start to give him turning effects within twenty minutes. That's enough time to get him back here, while he turns."

That was a lot to take in, but I understood. Before I could respond, Kalee was calling for all the succubi to come get their target's forms for tonight. I quickly left Zile to get in line. I was second in line and when I got my target's info, I saw that it wasn't Tye. I looked at the line of these creatures behind me. One of them will be getting Tye, so I'll have to get to him before they do.