Familiar

"Gemini!!"

"What! What?" I snapped out of my daze to make eye contact with Zile.

"You've been acting weird ever since last night. You good? You never told me how last night went either."

"Just a lot on my mind. Well I killed him. So I'm pretty charged up."

Zile smirked. "You sure have gotten use to this whole killing thing."

I shrugged. "I guess. Ever since that one night."

"Heh, yeah I bet. See, I knew you'd get use to it." Zile leaned in closer to me. "So that being said, you should be ready to get rid of Kalee... soon. Just gotta toughen up a bit more," Zile murmured the words. Then backed away from me with a smirk.

I swallowed and nodded. "Have you seen Tye?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nope. Kalee has him locked up in that chamber with her. Surprised he's not out learning to be a incubus. Maybe she's mentoring him... which is weird cause she's my mentor." Zile looked at the floor.

"To be next in line?"

She looked back at me. "Yeah... lets go. It's almost night."

~~~~~~~

Name: Louis
Age: 39
Sex: Male
Location: #############
Expected: Killed
Reason For Seduction:

~~~~~~~

I looked over my target's info. Louis. That sounds familiar. I just can't remember who that is. Probably no one. Before I teleported to my target's location, something made me look up. I looked up to Kalee's thrown and Tye sitting on it. Kalee was sitting on his lap, playfully feeding him crimson red cherries. What the hell. I looked around for Zile to inform her on it but she already left. I looked back at them to see Tye looking at me. His eyes were narrowed. Kalee didn't seem to notice. Her eyes were closed as she sucked on a cherry, trying to get Tye's attention I assume. Looking away, I left to my target.

I appeared in my target's living room. The house is completely dark, but I already know where he is. I can tell I'm getting stronger. I can now find my target just by going to where his scent is strongest. And there he is. Sleeping peacefully in his king size bed. His scent was familiar and I could smell someone else in the house. I shook my head a little, putting my focus back onto my slumbering target. I have to kill this one. I didn't bother to figure out why. It didn't tell me why anyways so I don't really care.

I gently crawled over my target. My human form shouldn't shock him too much so I decided just to dive in like last time. I licked up his neck and gently sucked on it in many places. I was surprised to feel him grab my jaw and guide my face to his and start aggressively making out with me. His hands then moved to my boned bra. He harshly ripped it off me and went to grope my breast, tugging them a bit. I felt a little scared. I could feel his energy. He's angry. Ignoring it, I moved my left hand down to his dick to gently stroke it through his boxers. He doesn't have a boner. He's not aroused at all. Something isn't right...

"Ah!" I jerked a little from the harsh squeezing and pulling he was doing on my breasts. He was starting to groan heavily through the make out.

He then grabbed my shoulders and forced me down on my back, pinning me there. My eyes widened. We stared at each other's eyes. I know this man.

"I know what you are, sweetheart. And this time, you're not leavin!" He sneered while lifting his fist, and knocking me out.