Part 2

"I was here the whole time..." Kash sat at a desk, on the other side of me.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm kinda out of it," I didn't know what to say. It was so awkward now.

"Psh, I didn't even notice you. I'll leave you two, to it," Teea rolled her eyes and scooted her desk back to where it was.

I didn't want her to go. I didn't know what to say to Kash. Kash was one of the hottest guys in the school. We've been together since the 9th grade. I don't know how I got with someone like him, even before looking like this. You could feel his six pack when up against him, you can see the flex in his muscles when he moves, his jawline is perfect, and so are his amber eyes. His hair looks like its from an anime. So flared and soft looking. He's the quarterback on our football team too. I always go to watch him at practice and games. He knows everything about me, specially about my dad. That's why I stay at his house all the time. He likes to look out for me.

"Why? Why'd you uh, take pills?" He raised one eyebrow.

"You said you were here the whole time! So you know," I looked away from Kash. Looking down at the desk's surface. I couldn't look at him. I could feel his energy. He's concerned and not so convinced.

"Yeah." He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. "Well, you look beautiful, if that's what you were trying to aim for," I could see he was annoyed.

"Honestly, it wasn't at all. I'm still trying to grasp how it happened."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him about the dream and waking up like this. But I couldn't. It's so unusual. Impossible, for some shit like this to just happen.

I felt his arms wrap around me, hugging me tightly. I closed my eyes in pain, from my body still aching. But I took the pain, the main thing I needed right now was this moment. "Take your time," he whispered.

~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want to come home with me tonight? It's been two days since you have and what about your dad?" Kash asked.

It was at the end of the day now. Kash and I were outside on the school lawn. "I'm sure. I'm still trying to get use to this medication. It has made me sick I think." Before he could respond, I kissed his cheek and quickly ran off.

My house is close enough for me to walk to school and back. People were whispering and looking at me oddly all day. Things are just gonna get worse too, when I get home. I still have to deal with my dad.

Finally I made it home. I slowly opened the front door and poked my head in. No one was there. Sighing with relief, I walked in, quietly closing the door behind me. I walked through the living room and turned down the hall, towards my room. I was stopped by something grabbing my hood and pulling it back. It choked me and I swung around to see my dad.

"Let go!"

He let go, but then slammed me up against the wall. With my body already in pain, the slam added to it. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing could come out. Instead I just slunk down to the floor, against the wall. Feeling to weak and tired to continue to stand anymore. I looked up to see him scrunching his hand into a fist. He started beating on me. Over and over. Hot tears poured out my eyes, as I cried in pain, begging him to stop but he kept going.

He finally stopped and looked at me like an insane person. "Next time, you don't fucking storm out like you did this morning and don't fucking avoid me when you get home, bitch! And what the fuck did you do to yourself?! No wonder why we're broke! You take my money and spend it on what?! Injections? Is that what you're doing?!"