Reviving

Once my legs were functioning again and I was getting use to my weight without the wings, Lockett assisted me on my seduction. He is to do nothing unless I needed some form of protection. We were already in the house. The host was a 29 year old male. 5'11. Recently got out of a divorce. Has been having suicidal thoughts since the parting. So let's throw him to the succubus why don't we? Poor guy.

Lockett an I slowly crept down the hallway of the man's house. "This way," Lockett whispered, guiding me.

"How do you know where he is?" I whispered back, following him.

"I can sense him. Remember, you're very weak. Which is probably why you can't or you just haven't learned how to track down your targets. But besides that," he stopped and turned to me. "Please be careful. Take your time, play the innocent card. Like I said, you're very weak," he had a very stern look on his face. It was intimidating so I nodded silently, making eye contact.

He continued to lead me to his room. Once we entered, there he was. Under the sheets, sound asleep. Lockett looked at me an nodded, then made his way to a comfy looking chair in the corner of the room, next to a mirror.

I looked at the man, then at Lockett who was watching eagerly. I blushed. I can't feel his energy. Nor my target's. I really am weak. I circled my index finger around in the air, telling Lockett to pretty much not watch. It'd just make things awkward I feel like. Lockett raised one eyebrow and looked towards the window, out at the night sky. Good enough I guess.

I crawled onto my target's bed, slowly. I made sure to change into my human form. Even though my wings were gone, I still had my tail and horns. I decided to be fully naked this time. Im too drained to really put any effort into this. I just want to no longer feel so helpless, so dreadful. So I'm most likely going to kill him.

I started pulling the sheets back, reveling his body. He was the average male. I decided to jump right in it. I slid my hand up his boxers, reaching to stroke his penis. He immediately woke up, startled. He sat up, looking at me than his crotch, wide eyed. "Um... hello?"

Remember what Lockett said. Play innocent. I bit my lip shyly, and blushed. I leaned in towards him to kiss him. He hesitated for a moment but leaned in for it. I deepened the kiss, pressing my breasts against his chest. I completely forgot that Lockett was there. I was so thirsty and lusty for the man's life force. I felt like a starved wolf finally catching its prey.

His penis was very hard and pressured against his boxers. He helped me slip them off of him and I got in a position to ride him. I slowly slid down on his throbbing cock. I was very wet, making it more of a turn on for him. I could tell he was anxious, he grabbed my hips and pushed me down faster on his penis. I gasped from the action. It was quick and furious. Something about him was off. I could tell he had a lot of built of anger. Most likely from the divorce perhaps. I continued to focus. I moved up and down on his cock. He'd pull me down harder onto his cock with a harsh thrust. "You're so tight," he struggled to say, baring his teeth. He made me move fast with his hands, still on my hips. His nails were starting to dig into my skin he was gripping onto me so hard. I was feeling even more tired. He's stronger than me. Way stronger. I made a slight cry and held onto his shoulders for balance, panting. He grunted deeply with each rough thrust into my sore vagina. I saw Lockett stand up out of the corner of my eye. He had a angry look on his face. I looked at him, panting. "I-I'm ok," I whimpered.

"I didn't ask if you were ok," the man growled. I looked back at him to see him still baring his teeth, watching my vagina smack down onto him. He had a wild look in his eyes. But I noticed he was starting to slow down. He then stopped, his penis fully resting in my vagina, still throbbing. "A-ah! I'm gonna bust..." he closed his eyes tight. I sat up straight, ready to take it all in. He came in me, I could feel the warmth of the fluid deep within me, filling my core. I looked down on him, smirking. I was already feeling so relieved and energized. His grip on my hips loosened. His hands fell to the side and his eyes widened as he disturbingly gasped for air. His eyes darkened. His face lost expression. His entire body went limp. He's dead.

"Ugh." I got up off him. His penis slid out of me, along with some of his cum that dripped from me. I got off the bed and almost fell over till Lockett stood me back on my feet.

"He... he did a lot and was quick," I chuckled. Feeling so alive. I looked at Lockett, face to face. He looked very displeased. "What's wrong?"

Lockett's eyes moved from mine to my hips. He lifted a hand to gently stroke the marks that the man's nails have left on me. His cold, stern expression returned. "It's time to go back." He turned away from me and spoke softly under his breath, quickly reaching back and grabbing my hands.

My vision came clear to me. We were back into the demon realm.

I saw Lockett walking away from me. Confused I called out to him. He stopped to listen to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Go to your chamber and rest. I will take you out again tomorrow night. Hopefully you'll be able to be on your own again after that." He said, not looking back at me at all. Once he finished what he had to say, he continued to walk away.