Life and Death

Name: Jared
Age: 28
Sex: Male
Location: #############
Expected: Killed or weakened
Reason For Seduction: Life force

~~~~~~~

I spawned in my target's house. I felt so lightheaded. I wanted to kill this one. I didn't care anymore. After experiencing that night with Tye and the succubus we killed. I no longer feared death. Specially when it comes to me or them. I was in my human form but still wearing what my succubus form wore. I made my way to where he was located. I was getting aroused from him being somewhere near me.

I saw a light coming from his living room. He's there. I quickly rushed in but then stopped to see him awake, watching tv. He turned his head to look at me, surprised. "Who are you?"

I didn't want to talk. I need him. I walked over to him and jumped onto his lap, sitting there. He had a plain t-shirt on and thin pajama pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my vagina against his dick through his thin pants. I could feel he didn't have any type of underwear on. Odd, but makes my job easier.

He blushed and I could feel his body temperature rising. "H-hey-" I kissed him before he could say more.

Without even realizing it I moaned as my lips smothered his. I was a little shocked to feel his tongue slip into my mouth and rub against mine. He was hard now too. His dick pressured through his pants against my vagina's lips. I was getting so wet that i could feel myself soaking his pants where my vagina pressured. I spread my legs more and rubbed up and down against his bulge.

He broke the kiss and grabbed onto my waist. He stood me up on my knees so that he could take off his pants. He grabbed my waist again and slowly led me down, sliding his dick into my vagina. I whimpered considering his dick tightly thrust it's way deeper and deeper inside me. I don't think it's humanly possible to be as wet as I am, but I'm not human to begin with anyways. His dick was soaked once he thrust it out. He shoved it back in and making me have to spread my legs even more but it didn't do anything to the tight feeling.

He lean towards me to suck on my neck. I tilted my head back for it to be more open for him. His tongue swirled around the area and then sucked harder. He let go to give the spot he sucked a lick then gently nibbled on it. He started to lose control of licking my neck in that one spot because he started to bounce me on him. I put my hands on his shoulders to help as he gripped my waist tighter. His dick forced in and out of me. I could feel it throbbing against my walls. I let out a slight whimper with each rough thrust he jammed in me. It went on for so long I was starting to feel sore inside.

He slowed his pace and kept his place inside of me, just lightly moving up and down inside me. I could tell why. He was about to ejaculate. I could feel how swollen his dick has gotten over the time. He grabbed onto my hips and groaned, closing his eyes. I orgasmed and moaned as it happened. It felt so good. Not only the sex, but the feeling of my powers growing. I felt so alive, as if I was reborn. He orgasmed next.

"Ahg," he groaned deeply as his dick busted inside of me. I couldn't help but blush from the warmth he let go in me. I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were still closed. His grip on my hips loosened. His dick stopped working and his head hung to the side. Soon his hands didn't even have life in them. They were just laying on my thighs. Limp.
He was dead.