Saint

It's been four days. My wings are gone. I lost a lot of blood but they patched me up and stopped the bleeding before things got worse. Not to mention I was stripped down naked and thrown into some dark cell. I have no idea where this is located however. They blindfolded me before moving me here. No one told me how long I'd be in here for. But it won't be long till I die from not being able to take any human's life force. I feel myself weakening by each day and with all the blood I lost its making me grow weaker even faster.

It's been a long time since I stood up. I haven't felt the need to. I've been laying, this whole time.

I heard my cell door open. I turned over to see a very tall muscular incubus. Lockett. Tye was behind him.

"Are you sure you can mentally," Tye paused and looked me up and down disgusted, "and physically bring her back to health?"

Lockett nodded.

"Alright, you are to watch her at all times then," Tye made his way to me. I quickly scooted back to the wall, he's the last thing I want near me. "Keep her sane, and out of trouble. If she becomes too much work for you, we might as well just throw her back in here to die. You have one chance Lockett, something goes wrong, this little plan of yours is over." Tye grabbed my arms but I screamed and tried to kick, barely able to lift my legs.

"Please," said Lockett, resting his hand on Tye's shoulder. "Let me handle this."

Tye made a face and shook his hand off of him. He frowned at me and turned to walk off.

"Can you stand?" Lockett's eyes sunk back into mine. His stare relaxed and lured me in. It's kinda frightening how manipulating just his eyes alone can be.

I shrugged.

He stared at me for a second then cleared his throat. "Well I'm going to help you to your room and have you get dressed, then explain to you what's going on."

I nodded.

His hands reached for mine, locking them together. "Try standing."

I put my weight into my hands against him to kinda lift me up, then from there my feet would take over. I guided one foot flat onto the floor but once I started putting my weight onto that foot, I couldn't hold myself up and ended up stumbling over. Lockett grabbed me before I fell to the ground and swooped me up, carrying me.

"We'll work on getting you back on your feet." He walked out of the cell and down a long hallway. It led into Kalee's chamber. Or now Tye's...

He carried me out of the chamber and onto the throne. As he carried me to my room, many succubi stared at me and whispered to one another.

Once we made it to my room he laid me on my bed and went to my chest to pull out my somewhat clothes.

"So Gemini. It is my duty to bring you back to health long story short. Tye thought abolishing your wings was enough punishment and sought out to let you live. Our goal at the moment Gemini is to get your leg muscles working again," he explained as he walked over to me and started slowly dressing me. "They just seem stiff and aren't use to your weight now since you no longer have your wings. So it should only take a day or two for you to get up and running again. I will assist you on your first two seductions, to ensure you are safe. After that you should be good to be on your own again. Just remember to stay safe and don't get yourself into situations you can't fly out of."

He finished dressing me and I shrugged, looking away. "Not like I used them anyways..."

"Did you even know how to use them?"

"Not really... but it'd be nice to learn how to. But that's not an option anymore."

"Unfortunately."

We sat there in silence. He stared at me as I still faced away. I was starting to feel intimidated and no longer dejected. Everything about Lockett just gave me the hots.

I finally looked at him. "Can you fly?" I asked, breaking the odd silence.

He stretched his arms out in front of him. His wings stretched out too as he did. They looked bigger. They were bigger. Almost as long as me. "Maybe. I see no use in my wings if we just can teleport everywhere with the flick of our tongues."

"True but. It's a gift given to our bodies. Just like our hands and feet."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "These monstrous features weren't given to us. We stole them. You and I, we aren't purebred succubi now aren't we? Exactly my point."

"I never wanted this. It was forced upon me. I still don't even have a clean answer as to why."

"Well I can't answer that. But, I do remember you when you first came around. I remember your wings very clearly as well. The wings of a pure blooded succubus. So maybe you didn't steal your features."

I felt frustrated for his lack of understanding and empathy on how I didn't want to be what I have become. Instead he went back onto rambling about pure bloods and stolen wings or whatever.

"I'm going to bed."

"Right. Get your sleep. Don't bother returning to the human realm. Last thing we need is to get you more beat up," he got up and made his way to the door of my chamber.

Wait a minute... "How did you know about that?"

"Well, I don't know of any other guard who's around you as much as I am to have saved you from that situation. Once we get your legs moving we go out seducing at once," he nodded and left.

Lockett saved me. Not once, but twice. From my father and now from Tye.