Physical

I teleported into Tye's house. It was dark and I had to blink a couple times for my night vision to pick up. He must be asleep. I made my way to his room and there was no light this time. I was about to walk in till I heard little feet walking on the hardwood floor. I froze, squeezing my heads into a fist. It's another succubus.

I could now hear sheets ruffling. She's on the bed. My senses were going crazy. Without even thinking, my first reaction was to run in the room and grab her by the hair, pulling her off the bed and onto the floor. Her body made a loud bang when she hit it. I didn't care if Tye woke up from it or not, I was doing this for his life.

The girl hissed and was about to get up till I continued to drag her out of the room by her hair. "Bitch!" She growled and dug her nails down into the floor, holding her in place. She was stronger and bigger than me. I couldn't move her anymore. She was turning into her succubus form. Her wings ripped out and they started flapping violently. She was forcing herself out of my grip.

I fell back from trying to hold onto her so tightly. I looked up to see her standing over me. She was a bigger girl than me. Height and feature wise. Her tail and horns were longer too. She looked at me up and down then smirked.

"You're that new girl, aren't ch'u?" She leaned over to level her face with mine.

I scooted back a bit. "Yes."

"Heh, heh. You're weak."

"You say that after I dragged you for a good five minutes."

Her smirked turned to an angry frown. Her teeth were harshly pressed together. I could tell she wanted to hurt me badly. Which she did. She grabbed me by the throat with one hand and squeezed, lifting me up off the ground.

I panicked. She's going to kill me! I can't breathe! I tried kicking at her legs but I could barely even move my lower half from the shock. I scratched at her hand with my long nails, making her hand bleed but she still didn't let go. My wings flapped viciously as I struggled for freedom.

"Plea-," my beg was a quite whisper. But once i attempted begging for mercy she slammed me against the wall, letting me go. I collapsed to the floor choking and gasping for air. My vision was blurry and I felt lightheaded.

"Pathetic," she chuckled. "Next time, stick to your own damn target," she spit at the ground next to me and lifted her hand that was bleeding, licking the blood off.

I reached my hand out, grabbing her left leg. I can't let her do anything to Tye. Even if it'll cost my own life.

"Ugh," she kicked my hand away and put her heel on my forehead, pushing me back. She walked closer to me and started kicking at my ribs. I tried to block the kicks by covering myself with my wing but she grabbed onto it, holding it in place as she continued to kick me.

"Stop it!" I cried, hot tears were building up in my eyes. Not only am I beaten at home, but also away from it.

"Ahhg!" The girl yelped. The kicking stopped. She let go of my wing. I looked up to see her frozen with fear. She coughed and some blood spat out of her mouth onto my face.

I wiped the blood off and looked down to see she had four legs. She didn't have four legs though. There was someone behind her. I limply dragged myself a little so I could look behind her to see who it was. It was Tye.

The girl shook her head and growled. She turned around to face him. "You think I'm that easy to kill, mortal?!" She hissed. I looked up to see a knife stabbed in between her shoulder blades. Blood was dripping down her back from it. She reached her arm up over her to reach and pull out the knife. She swung it back around, aiming at Tye.