now we know who the babys dad is!! XD

Start from the beginning

"Justin broke up with me." I cried, to Emily. She took my hand and squeezed it, in a friendly way.

"Awww, Nikki, don't listen to him, he's a jerk." She said, hugging me. I started crying all over again.

Justin's not a jerk, and I know for sure, that I am still in love with him. Which is something I really needed to get over. He dumped me over this, I mean it wasn't all my fault, he was the one who got her pregnant in the first place....

Emily sat with me, saying kind things all day. I felt okay, whilst my mind was occupied, but once I had any free time, the pain was awful.

I walked home with Emily, Amy was in a slight mood with me, well maybe more than slight...

But Emily lived closer to school than me, which meant I had to walk a little on my own. As soon as the effortless chatter had gone, my mind didn't have much else to think about. My heats felt like it was bleeding, even though I knew it wasn't. It felt like all the love was leaking out of it, and some I was going to end up a sad stone hearted girl.

All because of my big mouth.

Why did I have to blurt it out? If I didn't I would have been walking home with Justin, and everything would have been perfect.

But would it? After all, he was spending all his time with Amber now. So maybe it was best that we had broken up. Just thinking that, made a sudden surge of pain hit my heart. Even though I knew it's what's best, I knew my heart would never truely accept it.

Quickly, I walked the rest of the way home, trying to keep my mind occupied. I was thinking of stupid things, just anything to keep my mind from him, and that perfect smile, and those eyes that were so deep I could swim in them...

I opened the front door, and walked inside, to see my mom putting some things into a box.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked, kicking off my shoes.

She jumped, like she hadn't realised that I had entered the room. Her eyes widened, and she shoved her hands in her pockets, which I knew meant she was hiding something.

"Honey, I didn't realise you were home." She smiled, changing the subject. I looked at her with a suspisious eye, what was she doing?

I just ignored her, and went upstairs. Ever since the divorce, and what happened to Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom, mom had been doing all kind of strange things, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. But she had looked pretty worried when she saw me.

Rachel was in my room, as usual. She got home from school earlier than me, and if she wasn't out with friends, she was here on her laptop, like she was now.

"Who you talking to?" I asked, changing out of my uniform and pulling on some shorts and a Holister tee. Rachel looked up from the screne and laughed a little.

"I'm not talking to anyone." She said, mocking me with her eyes. What was going on with my family today?

I went and sat on the bed next to her, but she turned the laptop, so I couldn't see what she was doing.

I just ignored her, and went upstairs. Ever since the divorce, and what happened to Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom, mom had been doing all kind of strange things, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. But she had looked pretty worried when she saw me.

Rachel was in my room, as usual. She got home from school earlier than me, and if she wasn't out with friends, she was here on her laptop, like she was now.

"Who you talking to?" I asked, changing out of my uniform and pulling on some shorts and a Holister tee. Rachel looked up from the screne and laughed a little.