now we know who the babys dad is!! XD

My breathing was so heavy that I didn't even realise anybody had walked up to me. My face was a mess of makeup and tears, and I'm sure I looked crazy, rocking there on the grass.

"Nicole, are you okay?" Asked a quiet voice.

I looked up and saw a thin girl, with glasses on her face, and beautiful dark curly hair. Her name was Anna, and she had been one of the only kids who had spoken to me, before I turned popular. But even she wasn't classed as a friend.

But I knew that she was somebody to trust.

"Justin broke up with me." I cried, then clutched my heart, because it hurt to even think of him.

She sat down with me, a sad smile on her face. "What happened to your chest?" She asked, looking confused as I tried to hold myself together.

"Nothing." I said, with a fake laugh, that sounded more shakey than real.

"So, why did he finish you?" She asked, her dark eyes glowing warmly.

"It doesn't matter!" I snapped at her. Then started crying again, after I realised what I had done.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'm just so confused and hurt." I apologized, and because she was the caring kind of girl she forgave me straight away.

I didn't see why people obsessed over the likes of Amber, when there were people like Anna. She was kind, caring and down to earth, but also a very beautiful girl.

Emily and Amy came over then, looking confused when they saw who I was sat with.

"Omg Nikki! What's up with you?" Amy asked, and I just looked at her. To be honest, she sounded really stupid.

Emily sat down, and joined in the convorsation. Well, more like started a new one. They both blocked out Anna, like she wasn't even there.

"What happened babe?" She asked, taking my hand, in a friendly way.

Anna pulled a digusted face, then got up.

"See you Anna." I said, smiling at her.

Emily and Amy looked at me like I was crazy. Anna smiled.

"Bye Nicole." She said.

"Oh, and thanks." I smiled at her.

"No problem, hope you feel better."

Emily and Amy were still looking at me, as if I had done something crazy, like pull up my top.

Amy giggled, "What was you doing with her?"

I looked straight at her, not smiling.

"Anna was just being a friend." I said, without smiling. Amy burst out laughing, but Emily just sat there quietly.

"You do know, that was Anna Redson?" Amy asked, still giggling about the situation.

"Yes, I did know it was her." I said blankly. She stopped giggling, and looked at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Why were you sat with her?" Amy asked, looking totally shocked and confused. Did she not understand that we could talk to other people, not just eachother?

"You know what Amy." I started, but then wondered if I should carry on. After all, Amy was one of my best friends, and one of the most popular girls I knew, but this was going to far, but did I want to lose her, to risk being unpopualr again?

How could I have ever thought about ditching Emily? After all, she left Amy to come and catch up with me. But I'm guessing Amy isn't going to be so welcoming.....