Look at me now! Chap.2 Pic Of Nichole! (Nikki)

OH AND I PUT A PIC OF NIKKI WITHOUT HER GLASSES JUST SO U GUYS KNOW AND SHES WEARING CONTACTS!!

Heyyzyz :) I put a pic of Niki :)(((Short for her name))) ------->>>>> :) Hope u enjoy !!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at their amazing clothes and wished I could wear things like that. But I knew I couldn't, not with my mom and dad. The bell rang, so I put the

magazine back and headed to my next dreaded lesson. Gym class. This was the worst of all, I mean I was really good and sport, but usually I was too embarrassed to try. The girls always laughed at what I wore or my sneakers. By the time I got there the girls were all ready in line outside the locker rooms. I slipped into my place, at the back of the line as usual. We walked in, and I watched as the groups of friends sat together. I sat hunched in a corner. I hated getting changed infront of everyone. I slipped off my sweater and shirt, whilst covering my bra with my other hand. I pulled on a plain white vest top and my black Walmart tracksuit bottoms.

"Omg my legs look so pale." Sighed Amy, as she rubbed her hands up her perfectly tanned legs.

I didn't know how she could do that, the way she was. I mean, she was just stood there in a Victoria Secret thong! If I even owned one of them, I would be too embarrassed to wear it anyway! But all the girls wore them.

"They totally are not!" Laughed Emily, as the comparred leg tone. Emily's were slightly less tanned. They just laughed and pulled on their tiny shorts or skirts, and halter tops or tiny vests. They looked like the models in my magazine. I wished so much that my mom would let me wear gym clothes like that.

Once we were all out on the field, we started our warm up. All the girls on the cheerleading squad, which was most of them, did their cheerleading warm ups. This was the years I was meant to try out for cheerleading. I was actually really good at gymnastics, I had been going since I was about five, but nobody knew that. Instead I sort of hovered at the back, swinging my arms.

"Right girls!" Shouted Miss Storr, our gym teacher. We all lined up in front of her.

"Today, we are doing softball." She said, as she lead us towards a pitch, that had all ready been set up. I didn't mind softball, because if I stood right near the back, I usually didn't have to do anything.

I sipped my water, as we got changed again. It hadn't been too bad. Except a few snickers when I was up to bat. I was used to it thought. It still upset me, but I had learned to tune it out. The cheerleaders didn't get changed. The had practise at lunch break. How I wished I was joining them. Thats how I spent most of my life, wishing. Wishing things would get better.

I watched the cheerleaders from a distance away. As usual I sat on my own, underneath an old tree. I loved all the dances and routines they did, and I knew I was good enough to do them. But I didn't look good enough to join. Besides, even if I tried out I would be picked to join, because I was a loser. You never get loser cheerleaders. Atleast not at this school anyway.

About half way through lunch, I saw Justin. I saw him walking over to Amber. I scowled as he bent down to kiss her. I threw my apple at the tree as I saw them making out. Why can't you love me!? I wanted to scream. But people thought I was crazy enough, why make it worse for my self? I finished my lunch on my own, then headed off. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew I had to be away from Amber and Justin.