look at me now chap.12

Hey so i heard loads of you guys like kurt more but justin isnt all that bad :) turst me there is more to come my fans!..So enywayz heres for not uploading yesterday!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you want?" I sighed.

He opened his mouth to talk, but his ocean eyes hovered on Katie. Clearly he wanted to talk to me privately.

"Oh, well see ya Nikki." Katie said, thankfully taking the hint.

Then she blushed.

"Bye Justin." She giggled. Then she walked off with some other girls who were passing by.

I hoped that when I talked to guy I didn't look that desperate.

"Nikki, do you not like me for picking Amber?" He asked.

"Too be honest I couldn't care less." I said, then turned around and walked off.

So I had a crush on Justin. But he had led to my break up with Kurt, and he had left me on my own.

So I wasn't in the mood for talking to him.

Plus I was jealous, of him and his girlfriend.

Yeah, I was in it bad.Aww, come on Nik! Shes my girlfriend, what did you expect me to do?" He said, as he ran to catch up with me.

I didn't know what I had expected him to do. So I just didn't answer.

He walked next to me now, but I just pretended he wasn't there.

"Awww, is someone jealous?" He laughed, tickling my chin. I just slapped his hand away from me.

How could he tell I was jealous?

I thought that guys were meant to be rubbish at the whole feelings thing.

"No, I'm not jealous." I said flatly.

I couldn't show him how I really felt.

But the truth was, I wasn't sure how I really felt.

I was still stuck on Kurt.

Me and Justin walked in silence. He had given up trying to talk to me, and I didn't even want to talk to him. I turned down my street, nearly home now.

"Bye Nikki!" Justin shouted, laughing as I turned around to glare at him.

He just didn't get it!

He was the reason I was broken up with Kurt. And when we were there, he didn't even say that we weren't dating. I know that I didn't spend much time with Kurt when we were together, but now I really missed him.

I would give anything to see that blonde hair, and those beautiful green eyes.

I walked in to see Brandon watching T.V as usual. Him and Rachel still hadn't gone back to school yet. The trauma was too much for them.

I still heard Rachel crying at night. I felt so sorry for her, but if I tried to talk about it, it made her cry more. So usually I would just pretend to be asleep. I said hi to Brandon, then went upstairs to dump my bag. Rachel was lying on her make-do bed, just staring at te ceiling. She was finding it so hard to get over what happened, but she tried not to show it.

"How was school?" She asked, smiling a little.

"Uhhh, don't even ask." I sighed crashing onto my bed.

I didn't want to talk about what happened. I still couldn't believe it myself that Justin has left me.

"Dont worry, it'll end easier" Rachel said.