Look at me now chap.6 Pic of amber!

I was at the park with Kurt, sitting with him and holding his hand. We were sat under an old tree, shading ourselves from the sun.

"Your so beautiful." He was telling me. Just then I heard a voice.

"Nicole?" It was Justin. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him, letting go of Kurt's hand.

"Whos this?! I thought you like me!" Shouted Justin.

"What, how do you know?!" I whispered.

But Justin just glared at me, dropped a handfull of roses to the ground, and stamped on them

"Justin wait!" I called, but it was to late, he was gone.I woke up, panting in my bed. Okay, so my dream hadn't been scary, but it was still horrible.

"It was just a dream." I muttered to myself. Of course it was just a dream. Justin didn't know I like him, and he would never buy me roses.

I glanced over at my clock. 12:51?! How could I have slept in that late? I got up, quickly and went to get dressed.

Rachel was still fast asleep, with a bit of makeup smudged around her eyes. But she still looked amazing.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs and grabbed something to eat.

Thats when I heard my phone go off.

"Where are you?" I muttered, looking for my phone.

Eventually I found it. And there was a message from Kurt.**********************************************************************

Hey meet me at park?? Plz i rlly wanna c u again x

Kurt.

**********************************************************************

I read the message, then read it again. Was this a date?!

I had never been on a date before! I rushed upstairs and back into my room. Rachel was just waking up, rubbing her eyes.

"Rach!!!! Look at this!" I almost screamed, throwing my phone down onto her bed.

"Oh my gawd, Nikki, he really likes you!" She said, and she actually sounded pleased for me. I was so excited, I had butterflies in my tummy.

Once I was sure I looked good enough to meet him, I took off out of the door. Rachel and Brandon could make their own entertainment for today. I was so glad my mom was still at work, and I know it sounds mean, but I actually wish she had to go even more. Without her around, I had been having the time of me life

I walked through the park gates, and was nearly sick when I saw Kurt. Not because I was nervous or anything, but because he was sat under a tree. The exact tree from my dream. I looked around, Justin can't be here, I mean, it was just a dream!

As I crossed the green grass, I kept looking out. Nope, Justin definately wasn't here. And even if he was, he wouldn't start telling me he loved me, because he doesn't.

"Hey." Kurt said, standing up to hug me. I hugged him back, it felt so nice, feeling his warm body against mine. We sat on the grass for a while, just talking, like we had last night.

"Look, theres something I need to ask you." Kurt said, his voice serious now.

"Anything." I said, looking up at him. His beautiful green eyes were twinkling in the sun. I knew these eyes, from someone else. But I couldn't quite picture who it was.

"Will you be my, uhhh, girlfriend?" Kurt asked. If I was still my old, uncool self, I would have been jumping around and screaming! Kurt was the first boy to ever ask me that question.