:) Finally again!! >/3

So I Came back! :D Hope youz missed meh! ;)

And I Read though the comments which was totally awesome you guys being all like

'"Please upload! PLEASEEE"' LOL  

Im kidding >/3 (: 

you guys make my day and NIGHT! :) hehe...to cheesy no? (: 

And And (: Im Gunna upload my other stories soon!

Please comment/Vote/ Fan!? :)

Thanks and maybe Spread the word that an AMAZING story is out on wattpad..

Lool Jokes (: 

hehe and NO im not being boring right?

o.o ANYWHO! back to story!!! >:D 

BYEEE! lmao Sorry just tryna get atleast 2 pages :/

________________________________________

I stormed off and headed to the gates, not caring if Justin was following me or not. Who did he think he is, acting like my mom all of a sudden!

Hopefully he wouldn't be following me, I needed to get out of here and be alone for a while.

But of course, he had to grab my arm and whirl me around, making everything complicated all over again.

"You're being ridiculous." Justin told me, as he gripped my arm tighter. I tried to shake him off, but he didn't even waver.

"I'm not, you have no idea how I feel!" I shouted, not bothered by the turning heads. "But I know how you do...”

A tear trickled down my cheek and I angrily wiped it away with my free hand. Justin just looked at me like I had kicked him in the stomach. Maybe what I said had been a little over the top, but he didn't know what I was going through.

He dropped his hand from my arm and shook his head. My heart was hammering and guilt was starting to wash over me, but I tried to push it away.

"I'm doing this for you, because I love you! Well, atleast I thought I did, but now, your just acting as bad as Amber was!" He shouted back, looking disgusted.

He eyes looked distant and hurt, but the worse thing was his words.

More tears started pouring down my cheeks, but I didn't bother wiping them.

"So here it is, Nikki, you either see some sense and come home with me, or you stay here and end up doing something stupid. What will it be?" He asked, no emotion in his usually velvet voice.

I just stood there, lifeless, emotionless, waiting for myself to wake up out of this nightmare.

"We haven't got all day." He muttered, running his hand through his hair in an impatient way. Justin started walking towards the gate, expecting me to follow him.

"I'm not leaving." I whispered, before turning and running in the opposite direction.

I knew Justin wasn't following me this time because I had looked over my shoulder to check plenty of times. Even though I had brought this on myself, the pain in my heart was unimaginable. It felt as if a part of it was missing, as if it was still with Justin and walking in the other direction, back to what once used to be my home.

I sat down under a tree at the furthest end of the park, and realized how stupid I had just been. The only reason I didn't want to move was because I wanted to stay with Justin, but I had just driven him out of my life on my own.

"I'm such an idiot." I muttered, as I watched every other person leave the park. Here I was, all alone, the outsider again. My misty eyes flickered around the park, as I heard a twig snap.

Images of the other night rushed back into my head, which frightened my a little. If Matt hadn't have been there that night, who knows what would have happened. But this time I had no Matt, and no Justin either.

Quickly, I jumped up off the grass and slithered into the shadows behind the trees, hoping that whoever it was wouldn't be able to see me.

"Please go away. Please go away." I whispered under my breath.

I thought it had worked for a minute, but then I heard a twig crunch of leaves behind me and felt a hand on my arm.

"Your coming with me." A voice said, from the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea

:/

Thats how much i could upload!

)::

Iknow its not fair But i thought it would be less painful

if you had Atleast ABIT of the story :) And Yea keep reading/fanning/ Ect......>:) !!!

Love ya fan's >/3