Chapter 7

~Author's P.O.V~

When everyone started coming, YN took Hyun to her desk. People were too busy in their own conversations to notice the little child. After a few minutes Aera also came and saw Hyun sitting on YN's lap eating chips.

"Aww! Who is this cute little baby! Come here, I have chocolate," Aera said extending her hands.

"I am nawt a bwaby. I am fwive yeaws old," said Hyun pouting. Aera was about to say something when Yiren interrupted.

"What a drama! What's he doing here YN! Seriously, you need to learn some manners," Yiren scoffed while walking to her desk.

Aera and YN both glared at Yiren, then suddenly they noticed a commotion in the office. Everyone stood up. The CEO was there, standing in the middle of their office room.

"Can I get everyone's attention!" he said.

Yiren ran to Mrs. Choi's office to call her and they both came back within ten seconds.

"Now that everyone's here, listen to me carefully. The new project we're working on is very important. But the report this department submitted, it was not up to my expectations. Initially only 5 members from here were working on this project. Now i'm giving all of you a chance to prove yourselves. Submit new ideas individually and whoever is selected, will get the chance to present the idea in front of our investors. Your position or experience doesn't matter," the CEO said keeping a straight face.

Hearing the announcement, everyone became amazed. It was indeed a huge opportunity as position didn't matter. Otherwise only the ones having higher position used to present their ideas.

"Don't be so happy, yet! If I can't select a single good idea, all of you are fired. ALL OF YOU!!" He said with a deadly stare.

He was about to go when his eyes fell on a little figure, poking its head out from behind a woman.

'It's the same woman from the other day' he thought. He turned back towards them.

"And children are not allowed in the office. It's not a daycare center. If this happens again, forget that you work here!!" He said and walked straight out of the office.

Now everyone was looking at YN and Hyun with a what's this kid doing here face.

"Everyone, focus on your work. You heard our boss," Mrs. Choi said and went towards YN.

"YN, you can't bring kids in the office. There's a kid's center on the 2nd floor. Get your kid registered there and you can go see him time to time. My kid is also there," Mrs. Choi explained in a calm voice.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't know about the kid's centre. This won't happen again, I promise."

Mrs. Choi accepted her apology and went into her office. YN also took Hyun to the kid's centre and got him registered. It was well organized and there was a handful of kids. Hyun got excited seeing all the toys and rides. YN just hoped, he wouldn't get bored there.

~YN's P.O.V~

I went back to my office and Aera came to my desk as soon as she saw me.

"Who was that child? Was it yours? Why didn't you tell me! I thought we were friends!" Aera bombarded me with questions being curious.

I was about to answer when Yiren chimed in, "If you were a single mother, will you go around telling people about it! You know what people call them? Slut!"

"Are you really her sister! How can you talk like that about her!! Get a life and mind your own business!" Aera scoffed.

I mouthed a thank you to Aera and she smiled. We talked for a few minutes and told her about Hyun. It seemed that she liked Hyun a lot. Well, who wouldn't! He was cute as hell.

I finally found someone who didn't judge me like others did. She understood me, whereas even my family members kept on mocking me for having an illegitimate child. Just because I had a child at a young age, didn't mean I was a slut. It was the only one time I became physical with someone and I would say it was an accident. Everyone pointed fingers at me but not to the one who left me there after taking advantage of me.

'Jeon Jungkook, no matter what people say, I know what you truly are, an asshole.'