Chapter 1

~YN 's P.O.V~

I woke up hearing the noises coming from downstairs. Summer vacation had already started, so i was having a carefree nap. But not anymore.

I went downstairs without washing my face. I was curious as to what was happening, again.

There she was, my sister, Yiren. Actually my half sister. When my mom was pregnant with me, her mom came out of nowhere with a child claiming that her child was my father's. After dad confessed his wrongdoings, my mom left him. But that's not the worst part. Mom died while giving birth to me. Now I'm stuck with this so called family.

"What's happening? Why are you screaming, Yiren?" I asked being annoyed.

"We are going to Spain, YN! Oh my god, i can't believe it. This is the best birthday present ever! Thanks dad," Yiren screamed excitedly jumping around and hugging dad.

Yeah right. How could i forget. It was her 18th birthday. I would also be turning 18 a few months later. But they wouldn't remember it. Actually they never did. I am an unwanted member. A step-mom and a step-sister, they hated me. So did I! But it was okay as long as they didn't treat me like Cinderella. It would be a cliche right!

"So when are we going?" I asked.

"The flight is tomorrow. Pack anything you need," dad replied. Other two were too busy to notice me.

~Author's P.O.V~

The next day YN's family was very busy packing their stuffs. YN rather spent a very boring day as she was not that excited. "What's so exciting!" She thought.

But what she didn't know was, fate had prepared something interesting for her, which would change her life forever.

#I'll write bigger parts in the future