Support: REWRITTEN

Start from the beginning

"Kyaaa~ Nagito-sama, you're back! I've been waiting all week for you, y' know!"

Nagito smiled at the girls, slightly creeped out from the phrases the fans used towards him.

Too bad Hajime wasn't here.

Nagito sighed, trying to trudge through all the women and men, thinking about how he wished Hajime was here to help him, how he's gotten too used to the man shoving him through the crowds, that he almost forgot what it was like to be on his own.

He wished that Hajime didn't have to talk to Sonia about something and leave him to deal with the fangirls, Nagito was almost becoming dependant on Hajime.

Oh well, at least Hajime will be happy not to have to deal with them today.

Nagito tried squeezing through the crowds almost sucking in his breath, almost screeching when he felt a hand on his wrist.

He didn't think he would have someone actually grab him.

The hand pulled him through the crowds, it's iron grip slightly crushing wrist as if it were about to get torn off. The hand lead him through the crowds weaving in and out through the people like it was nothing.

Nagito stopped catching his breath, his terrible stamina getting the best of him, as he grabbed his knees and looked down at the ground.

"Are you alright?"

Nagito looked up and saw a familiar man look at him, concerned for him. The man having the same uniform as Nagito had on and had a badge that Nagito was familiar with.

Oh, he worked at HOPE.

"Ah... I need to introduce myself don't I? Name's Kizuruu I work at HOPE in the second buildin'. I've seen ya before, but I don't think you remember me...But that's ok! I'm just glad you're alright."

"..."

Nagito shivered a little at the eerie tone the man gave him, not comforted at all with his words. He wishes Sonia or Hajime was here.

Nagito got up and dusted his pants off, trying to play it cool, and get out of this situation real fast, " Oh... Thank you for the compliment, sir! I'll try to greet you next time I see you at HOPE! But I really must get going..."

"..."

"....."

".........."

Kizuruu's grin seemed to stretch wider and wider, reaching one end of his face to the other. The grin seeming to keep growing every second. Wider and Wider, the smile seemed to stretch, lacking any warmth or comfort that Nagito needed.

 " Oh, darlin'... "

Nagito shivered.

"you're dead wrong if ya think you're goin' anywhere!...."

Nagito squirmed.

"'Finders keepers', those are the rules of life, sugar!"

Nagito... 

Nagito cowered into himself more, terrified of the man, needing to get out quick before the situation escalated,

"Kizuruu, I hope you know I've got security waiting back there, you might want to let me go or things won't be pretty..."

Kizuruu chuckled, grabbing his wrist, and giving Nagito somewhat of a psychotic grin, "Sugar, I know your friend ain't here today! Your other employer, or Sonia, was it? Ain't here either, You've got no one with ya today! Today was the perfect day to snatch ya!