26| He applies your lipstick (T.H) (P.P)

I've decided that if I have a very short imagine I'll write it for both Tom and Peter on the same page...

Hope you enjoy!

(Tom)

You sat in front of a mirror with your makeup set beside you. You were getting ready to go on a little date with your boyfriend Tom, so you wanted to look nice.

Tom entered your bedroom and sat on the bed behind you, he watched you in the mirror as you repeatedly put on strokes of mascara.
Tom: you do know that you don't have to wear makeup. 
He paused for a second.
Tom: you look beautiful without it too.
You smiled and turned to face him, he also had a cheeky smile on his face.
Y/n: I know, but it's fun and makes me feel more confident.
He nodded at your response and you continued fumbling in your makeup bag to find some lipstick.

Tom got off of the bed and walked behind you, he grabbed the lipstick from your hand and took of the lid.
Tom: can I try?
Y/n: you want to put it on..?
Tom: no, I tried it before it was actually really difficult.
You laughed at his response.
Tom: I mean can I put it on you?
You sat and contemplated it for a second, this could either go really well or really bad.
Y/n: okay, but try not to mess it up.
He shrugged his shoulders.
Tom: if we kiss it will get messed up anyway.
You rolled your eyes and turned to face him.

He sat in front of you, his tongue slightly poking out of his mouth as he concentrated on applying the lipstick. His left hand was softly placed under your chin holding up your face as his other gently guided the makeup across your mouth.

He sat back, satisfied with his art and handed you back the lipstick.
Tom: there.
He said and you took a look in a mirror. Tom stood behind you with his hands on your shoulders as you inspected his work. You were actually quite surprised and proud with how well he had applied it.
Y/n: it looks really good!
Tom: yeah... but there's a little smudge right there.
You were confused.
Y/n: what? Where?
He spun you around a kissed you, you smiled into the kiss as did he. It lasted for a good minute before you pulled away and faced the mirror again.
Y/n: you will be the death of me...
Tom: I know.
He whispered and cheerfully walked out of the bedroom leaving you to sort out the small mess he created on your face.

(Peter)

You had recently spent the night at Peters after studying together for your upcoming test. Fortunately, as this happened a lot, you remembered to bring a bag with you with a few clothes and everything else you would need to freshen up in the morning.

You were currently sat on Peters bed using your phone as a mirror to apply your makeup. Peter was sat in the corner of the room fixing his web shooters.

You stopped what you were doing when you heard the sound of Peters webs above your head. You looked up and saw him on the ceiling, he slowly made his way down to face level with you.
Peter: I fixed them.
Y/n: I can see that.
You took the lip gloss from your bag and twisted open the lid. Peter took the substance from your hands and pulled a face.
Peter: I don't know why you wear this stuff.
Y/n: I don't know why you think it's fun to hang upside down.
He smiled at your remark and screwed the lid back on.
Peter: actually... I want to put on your makeup.
Y/n: what, upside down?
Peter: yeah!
Y/n: show off.
You scoffed and tilted your face up to his.

After a few moments of him deciding what he was gonna do and how he was gonna do it, he started applying your lipgloss.
Peter: this is actually quite difficult.
You hummed in response, you could feel the lipgloss go completely off of your lips, but you let him carry on anyway.

A while later he was finally done.
Peter: ta da!
He said jumping down from the ceiling. You picked up your phone and looked at yourself in the reflection. You let eyes slightly widened at what you saw, Peter stood in front of you scratching the back of his neck.
Peter: how'd I do?
You looked at him and laughed.
Y/n: Peter I look like a clown.
He laughed with you at his failed attempt.
Peter: you till look cute.
You smiled and kissed him, as you pulled away you tried not to laugh. Unlocking your phone again you took a photo of Peters confused face.
Peter: what?
You brought your hand up to his face and tried to wiped the lipgloss from his mouth.
Y/n: now you look a clown.
Peter: huh?-  y/n you better delete that photo!

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Requests are open to anyone.

- A