2| The library T.H

Y/f/b = your favourite book

10 minutes. 10 minutes you had been struggling to get the book from the top shelf. So far no one has stopped to help you, they only walked past and gave you funny looks. Why? Why was it so difficult for someone to stop you looking like a complete idiot?

Time skip...

You had decided to give up all together, maybe you'd be able to reach it SOME day...

A very hot but cute guy walked over to you, a small smile on his face. Why was he walking towards you? Cute guys never approached you. Ever! You straightened yourself up and cleared your throat.
?: excuse me, I noticed that you were struggling to reach a book. Do you want help?
His voice was angelic. It was dreamy. He casually brushed his hand through his brown, curly hair causing your stomach to flutter. You snapped back into reality and nervously smiled at him.
Y/n: uh, yes please.
?: I'm Tom by the way.
Y/n: y/n.
Tom: pretty name.
You put your hand out to shake his and WOW he had such soft hands (baby hands hehe).
Tom: which book?
Y/n: y/f/b.
Tom: good choice, I love that one!
Y/n: I've read it a few times already, but why not read it again.
He lightly chuckled and a small, nervous giggle escaped your lips.
Y/n thought: why did I say that?! He's going to think I'm such a nerd!
Tom reached for your book, he himself wasn't massively taller than you but he could still reach the top shelf. You saw his his shirt rose up revealing a toned set of abs?! Not to forget the Calvin kleins that hung around his hips, damn that boy needed a belt.

You must have been staring for quite a while because when you looked back up at Tom, he wore an intimidating smile on his face. He slowly passed the book to you, a smirk forming on the corners of his lips (ha what lips😶 jk Ily tom).
Tom: enjoy your view?
You immediately turned red, you just wanted the world to swallow you up right there.
Y/n: uh... I... thanks.
You stuttered, completely regretting your existence.
Tom: not a problem y/n.
You loved the way your name just rolled off of his tongue, it gave you goosebumps. He turned around and started walking back to where he was previously sat, he suddenly span back around to face you.
Tom: do you maybe want to get a drink sometime?
You weren't sure how to answer.
Y/n: umm, y-yeah, sure.
Tom: great, I'll text you.
Y/n: but you don't have my number.
He pointed to the book in your hand where a piece of paper was now tucked inside of it. It had who you guessed was Toms number. You were confused.
Y/n: wha- how... how did you do that?
Tom: you were staring for quite a while darling.
'Darling', your heart literally beat out of your chest.
Y/n: oh.
Tom: see you around.
Y/n: yeah, see you...
With that, he walked away. You quickly messaged his number asking when to meet up, to which he replied with - tomorrow and 11 -.

Had you just found a potential boyfriend? Yes you had. Was looking like a lunatic for 20 minutes worth it? Yes it was. Did you get your book? Yes you did. Life really was sometimes so simple.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!
Comment and vote💓