24| Who did this to you?! P.P

⚠️Mentions of abuse⚠️

You stumbled in the streets of Queens, tears down your face as you held your hands close to your chest. Your boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, always got so jealous of your friendship with Peter Parker. Even though the two of you had been friends for almost your whole lives, he still thought there was something going on between the two of you.

After getting in another fight with him, he slapped you across the face. He then pushed you to the floor, causing you to hit your face. He left you alone feeling worthless. The blood was fresh on your bottom lip, the mixture of salty tears and blood didn't exactly taste nice.

You tried to dry your face with your sleeve as you began to see the building where Peter lived. He was the only person you could go to, there was no one you trusted more than him.

Time skip...

You knocked on the door and looked at your feet. You could feel the tears starting to make an appearance again but you fought them back. 
The door opened and there stood Peter, his hair was messy and he was wearing his midtown sweater. You really hoped you hadn't woken him up.
Peter: y/n?
He seemed surprised, but then you did turn up unexpectedly without saying anything. You cleared your throat, and fiddled with your hands.
Y/n: um, can I come in?
He nodded and held the door open wider for you.

You stood in the kitchen, he rested against the table. You could feel his eyes on you, the way they were trying to figure out what was wrong.
Peter: are you okay?
You shook your head and walked towards him, he instinctively wrapped his arms around you. You couldn't hold in the tears any longer, you sobbed into his shoulder as he ran his hand up and down your back trying to comfort you.
Peter: y/n what's going on?
You pulled away and looked up at him, you were sure you looked a complete mess. Tears down your face, dry blood on your lips, and an ugly bruise on your cheek.

Peter stepped towards you, his hands softly on you face. He tilted your chin up to get a better look at your face, his mouth was slightly parted as his eyes wondered over your cheek. His thumbs gently wiped away your tears and the streak of blood by your mouth. He said absolutely nothing as he examined your face, his eyes were filled with worry.

After a brief pause, your heart seemed to skip a nervous beat as Peter looked you dead in the eyes, his jaw clenched. His voice was quiet and tense, his anger barely restrained.
Peter: who did this to you?!
He hoped that you weren't going to say who he thought you were.
Y/n: Brandon...
His name rolled of your tongue like poison.

Peter walked away from you, his hands restless in his hair. You could see the anger boiling up in him, but you knew he wouldn't show it.
Peter: w-why..?
You contemplated on telling him the reason; it was stupid after all. Why would you have a crush on your best friend? The question didn't bother you like you thought it would. You began to think- Brandon didn't hug you like Peter did, he didn't make you laugh like Peter did, he didn't make you feel happy like Peter did.
Y/n: he said... he said that I apparently like you, I'm sure he's jealous of our friendship.
Peter turned around to face you, his hands dropped to his sides playing with the bottom of his sweater.
Peter: and do you?
Y/n: do I what?
Peter: ...like me.
Y/n: no, i don't know why he would think that.
You noticed the way his face fell when you said no. You didn't say anything of it.

It was silent for what felt like a long time.
Peter: do you know where he went?
He said, heading towards the door.
Y/n: no, where are you going?
Peter: to find him.
You quickly walked over to him and grabbed his arm. You couldn't let him go out, you knew he was spiderman and you knew that he could probably kill Brandon if he wanted to.
Y/n: no... please don't. Just stay here.
Peter: but he hurt you y/n. I'm not going to let him get away with that.
Y/n: I came here because I wanted to see you Peter, please don't go.
He looked at your hand on his arm, then at your eyes. You did the same thing, your eyes meeting once again. You felt the need to know what his lips felt like on yours.

You slowly leant in and pressed your lips against his. You could tell he was surprised, but he slowly relaxed. His hand was resting against your face, yours now on his chest. You pulled away and rested your forehead against his.
Peter: I'll never hurt you. I promise.

Hope you enjoyed!!💓

- A

( ˘ ³˘)♥